My twin brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My twin brother

Now that I have studied him a bit more... After all, I won't site see with just any creep. Must be a special creep. Anyway, back to taking a better look at him. It appears that he is what is left of an old teddy bear, minus the fuzzy, plus no arms, legs or ears. Seems I see some fur on his snout. Am I right? If so, I fell quite sad that I suggested that he is evil. Maybe a little sad that he was out there so long and fell into such a state. Leave it to our dear Sweedish princess to rescue the sad little fellow.
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

My twin brother

I knew that once you got to know Gustav, he'd win your heart. he has been so much loved that his fur has been all but rubbed off...picture all the little Swedish kids, generation after generation passing him down in the family and then someone hiding him in their secret place in the wall. Then that house is disassembled and then to a folk park...out he jumps and waits for me to bring him home...NOW, Ain't he cute ???
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

My twin brother

Not to mention he is sitting on a Swedish spinning wheel that hubby disassembled and brought home on the plane.he feels right at home.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

My twin brother

yeah i hurd she ate poor rudolph thats why santa gets in to so many accidents hahaha

Comment

My twin brother

Evie, please list me in your will as the parent you wish to take care of him should you and hubby be hit by a speeding flock of low-flying flamingoes. I think he is precious!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

My twin brother

Amazing! How once you take time to get to know someone, they seem different than when you first meet... Please don't tell my hub, I certainly have a crush, but I think I could really be in love! And at my age! :h
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
              X