Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 29 January Army Thread

Good morning all!
    I've worked out I can start the Army thread then come home and read & post at the end of it.
    Im on the upside down part of the world so will miss out otherwise. Am now off to work LATE as my alarm is stuffed and didn't go off.
    Hope you all are going well and wishing everyone a great day.

Oh, here we go again :egad:

For a second I thought I had had another blackout! It isn't really Thursday yet, is it??? :H
    Hello Fickle and have a great day!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Morning ??? We haven't even started Wed. night's Din Din yet...Maybe i will use this as an excuse to make breakfast for supper... Omelets sound good...no....FRENCH TOAST... definitely French toast...LOL
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

GAWD, these pain meds are strong!!! LMAO
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Where am I????
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I'm still on Wednesday...LOL!!
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

'Bout time to sign off for Wednesday, so I can go to sleep later feeling confident my army will be waiting on me! Hope my ankle/foot sleeps too!
              Todays meditation: "The act of acting morally is behaving as if everything we do matters." Gloria Steinhem
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello Oney, Sunshine, Evie, Ruby, Startin, Lookin & all.. Well I'm sorry to confuse everyone but I am home from work & it's Thursday evening here! Thanks for the welcome! :l

Technically I'm on my day 30 so I'm going to have a little grump because today is the first day that I've had a raging desire to go down the pub, knock back a few and 'debrief' so to speak. Shitty day at work is all, and HOT. Don't know why the desire is there because those days are well behind me - been years since I even had a local to go to. Hmmm

I'll go out & buy some fish for dinner I think. It's about 42 degrees here which translates into something like 108 fahrenheit. I am lucky as I don't live in Melbourne where it got to 45 (113) or Adelaide where it got to 47 I believe (117). In Melbourne the heat caused major disruption to trains & power grids were switched off intermittently over the city. People are pretty pissed off! (a quaint aussie saying).

I'll be back shortly and say good morning to those of you who are waking up!

Comment

Good Morning Fickle and all to come!
                  No more grumps fickle, just let that feeling pass.
                  CONGRATULATIONS ON 30 DAYS!!!!
                  Just remember that these feelings come and go, its almost like a test, just to see if we are on the ball. It will pass and you will be feeling great in no time.
                  I dont envy your heat today, I think it would be a bit much for me too...
                  Anyway, have a great day all...I will be doing my techno wizz kid thing and setting up new 'puter, so its debateable whether I will be seen again :-)
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good evening, or afternoon Fickle, and Good morning/evening trooper's one and all!
                    Yes Fickle, 'tis very hot here in Melbourne town. 3 days of extreme heat, (40's c) with same forecast for Friday. I can handle it, but i'm very concerned for our older folk, children, animals and the less robust among us. We need rain desperately, and today i was in the country just north of here. Very very dry. Our farmer's are struggling to grow crops, and some are forced to sell up, and leave. Suicide rates in the country are higher than we know, but that's another story.
                    So, on that chirpy note, How is everyone? and i wish everybody a graceful, positive, sober, day/ evening...............................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Starter's!...................And congrat's on 30 day's Fickle! Keep going!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Morning Oner's. Wish we could transport flood waters from one part of the world to a drought stricken other!...maybe one day. Hope all will be absolutely sensational in Oney land today, and chuggin' along nicely here.

Comment

Morning all.

Fickle ... Wow that heat sounds immense, i'm with Oney and wil never moan about rain again!! Well done on your 30 days!! X

Starts .... Come on set up you new shiny MAC, please oh pretty please, we are waiting!!!

Oney ... How is Mia today?

Hey Mr G!

Comment

Goodmorning! and thanks guys..
                            Good luck with the puter Starters, have fun!
                            Glad you enjoyed those album covers Onester.. there have been some very amusing additions since too..
                            Nice to meet you GT.. I agree things are unbelievably tough for those in the drought. So sad.
                            I am going to walk the dogs as they are still keen despite the heat.. it might help me shift that grump too eh! I think I overloaded on the caffine earlier in the frenzy of work.. grrrr
                            Hope you are all having a lovely cool day.. ahhh the idea of rain sounds so nice right now.. I can only dream that all this heat might bring some sort of cold front when it passes?

Comment

Good Morning.
                              I just popped in to see how my mates are getting on, and it looks good.
                              I got another busy day today, swabbing the decks and such.
                              Yet another usless Lottery draw last night. It must be my turn soon.....

Comment

Working...
                              X