Clear All

Thursday 29 January Army Thread

i cannot believe I have done this all by myself....so very proud right now
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I'm sooooooooo hungry.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

usually even to attempt something like this would have taken a bottle of wine and obviously it would have gone wrong....

Hows Mia and Ava now? Did you get any sleep last night?

Comment

Ha! Training's over and they're all having a play with their new PDA's and being very noisy about it.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

what a crew, hahha,ok see if i can do this rt,hello fic onster,evie,rw,starting,ltg,and there is no sunshine here yet but gettin warmer,big g, wish,pops, valadster,kap and cy and if i missed any ,oooooooooops,went to my 1st AA meeting in 6 months, interesting hasnt changed,will take time,still have a hard time with the 1st part of step one,if your not familiar its admitting I'm alcoholic,the other part of the step is the control, that's where the confusion is, for me,most alcoholics will admit they have a problem stopping ,i dont, its staying stopped,enuff of that crap, i ain't a preacher, nor a salesman as some joke about with my name,hahahaahah,down under i will pray for some rain, i noticed they had to close the roof on aussie open ,like Europe i hope to get there one day, and i will look ya all up,maybe someone can help me out ,how didi get this pic of my dog on here,id like to change it,all even rt the instructions down i cant figure it out,nasty this growing old thing,all be back gonna go try to change my pic ,tis a challenge gyco

Comment

I look forward to some pictures of it and your beaming smile!!! I am up, having coffee and then im poping out to the job centre and doctors.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

send me a private mess so i can print it down thanx folks

Comment

should put the one i have be for i landed inthe hosp not pretty

Comment

had a seisure thats what haa[[ens when you drink to much

Comment

Hiya Gyco, you know how to change your avatar dont you? Go to User CP all in there buddy. Well done on getting to AA. You are sounding good today!

Cy, I am lovin' it!! Pics soon....so very pleased to hear you are going to sort some stuff out. I know its hard, but its so worth it my friend

Comment

Good on you going back to AA Gyco, I struggle saying I'm an alcoholic face to face. Can't do it without bursting into a flood of tears. It's easy to type in an email or on this forum.

Comment

Good for you oney. Concentrate on that for now..

Yes Vlad, I struggle to say that too....

Comment

The Nintendo? Is that of the Wii variety?

Comment

Ahhhh. Everything's quiet now, all the clients have gone. They filled up the car park, because they were courier drivers, they all turned up in their separate vans.

Comment

Starts ... so proud of you. Well done x

Comment

Working...
                                X