Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 29 January Army Thread

Well not really - I have a stepper.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Sorry vladdie! I'm the treadmill whimp here, that's why I asked. O2M, my daughter is back to school after missing 2 days. Hope yours feel better.
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Stepper? You're way too high class for me, LOL. I'm planning on a whopping 20 minutes on the dreaded treadmill.

Comment

I can only manage 10 mins on the stepper.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Vlad, are you still able to do any walks where you are? I thought of you this AM when I looked over my computer and saw deer in my backyard.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ah, poor thing. My daughter's throat was awful. Huge tonsils.

Comment

Oney, Momma used to smear our chests and soles with Vicks, then put on warm socks and safety pin a warm cloth to our PJ chest. I don't ever remember being sick enough for the doctor. (Maybe we just couldn't stand the treatment!)
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

If I tried a stepper I don't know if I could make it to 5 minutes.

Comment

Be-I'm working on 2-20 mnts sessions on the dreaded treadmill. When I first started I had to keep a brown paper bag next to me. Not to drink from but to breath-into so I didn't pass out! LOL

morning Vlad,LTG, & Ruby (love u're puppu! just too cute)

Oney-so sorry the kids are sick. I'm one of 6 kids and when one got sick everyone else just followed right down the line. My poor mother. Hope u're getting enough rest while they are under the weather.
                    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

I have a eliptical I haven't been able to use in a year because of ankle. I wanted to try but got voted down. God knows if I can get back started now.
                      sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;532174 wrote: Vlad, are you still able to do any walks where you are? I thought of you this AM when I looked over my computer and saw deer in my backyard.
                        I can go for a walk. But it's very 'soviet' outside and not very inspiring at all.

Comment

lil, 2 -20 each day?! When did you start? That's awesome!

I used to love the vicks thing. It felt so warm and loving. I think some of it was the attention Mom gave when doing it. 5 kids=not much attention

Comment

And why don't kids ALL get sick at one time, instead of as soon as another one gets well???
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning Lil!
                              :l
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

poor oney. ruby, what's an eliptical?

Comment

Working...
                                X