Thursday 29 January Army Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We ordered 6 dozen velvet burnout gowns with fringe to sell in the shop and the city says they are too big a fire hazard ...Go figure...They are OK in my closet but not in the shop...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

That's just silly!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

That fireman is a tosser. Official!
        Can you make a mat for the bathroon if you get some wishy? Ill supply the tape! xx
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yep i can Cy.

Hi Evie and LTG x

Comment

Hi Wish! Did you find any carpets yet?
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Not yet LTG, going to have a look for some tomorrow. Still waiting on my car to arrive back from the garage.

Comment

While you are looking for carpet samples, maybe you can get some wallpaper ones too for a collage or something.
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thats a good idea, thanks LTG.

I just spoke to the garage and my car is being fixed as we speak and they are even going to drop it off at the house once it's done. Now thats what i call service!

Comment

Good AM (for me, anyway). Wishy, also ask about pieces left from installations. I have a huge one at my back screen door for the dogs. EL, what do the gowns look like? Can you sell one if you want to (to a certain half-crippled dog owner?) LOL
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wish Upon a Star;532097 wrote: Thats a good idea, thanks LTG.

I just spoke to the garage and my car is being fixed as we speak and they are even going to drop it off at the house once it's done. Now thats what i call service!
                      That's good news!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Good morning Ruby and all you other soldiers,

I'm still fighting the good fight.

Ruby how is your foot doing? Surgery of any kind is just so NOT enjoyable.
                        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

I think the anesthesia is out of my system so maybe I don't have to sleep every other hour today! Foot / ankle throbs, stiff, but OK, will be better! Today I must be productive. Spring is coming, and I have to be ready.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning Army!!

Rubes.... spring is coming? Where.. when... how???? :H
                            Hope your foot is steadily improving... just don't overdo it, ok?

Good news on the car, Wishy! I hate car trouble. Cars should start and take you from point A to point B. I know where to put the gas, the wishy washy stuff (no pun intended) and occasionally even some oil. Anything beyond that is just a HUGE annoyance!

Cy, how are you doing this morn? Hi LTG and all before and to come!!!

Gotta run - have a lovely day!
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

hahaha what a hansome fell a hahaha

Comment

told ya i was an oldie

Comment

Working...
                                X