ONE DAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONE DAY

Feel lousy from drinking my wine last night and really want to remember how I feel each time I drink. And how wonderful I feel the next day when I DON'T drink. I hope and pray I can give this stuff up once and for all!!

ONE DAY

One day

I myself feel lousy too from drinking that wine last nite. I was hangover all day..
    Yes it will help if you begin to keep track of your drinking using the tracker. I order the starter kit supplement and the book. Until I get it It is a good thing to post your story
    on MWO.. It is ok... I seeked AA help for a while. It did good things for me... but I am more comfortable using MWO the body approach.. I am hoping to feel the difference when I start.. I read good thing about it :welcome:
    sigpic Brand new

Comment

ONE DAY

Thanks for the info - and the support!! Tomorrow at least will be a better day. I will try the supplements again - and stick to them and do them consistently and see if it helps me.

Comment

ONE DAY

Hi New Beginnings,
        I definetly found the supps to work for me. Stick with it, it WILL get better.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

ONE DAY

I'm on day 2 AF....we can do this. I'm new here too.
          RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Working...
          X