me crazy me. all about me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Sasparilla!! It is very hard to find here. It might be worth a trip to Australia to have some!!

Karl, glad to hear that you are thinking about not drinking! Honestly, sober life is soooooo much better! I now think of a bottle of wine as a "Pity Party in a Bottle".......yuk!
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

way to go karl,now you work on the next 24 its nor as hard as some mt think, by the way thnx for the message i did leave some words of advice gyco have a great day

Comment

I am making a list of all of things I can drink besides AL. Just added Sars, Dr. Pepper and Rootbeer!!!

Way to go Karl!

Comment

You might like creme soda, then, too!
          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

HOORAY proud for you and of you!
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

thankyou all now day too lets see if i can drink nothing at all.

drinks i tried last time i was af:

tonic water and lots of ice, taste kinda like gin and tonic
              wine anything dark, sars, coke, dr pepper ect,
              red bull, v energy drinks, kinda get a little buzz off them, last time i was 'on' these got pretty addicted, lol like 4-6 a day. probally not so good. hehehe

tomato juice, virgin mary if you will. salt peppert woustishire sauce, ect.
              oh and coffee, i dont like tea.

well least i got a great night sleep last night and woke up feeling well. its 10:30pm here better get off to work soon.

karlito

an alcoholic is someone you don't like, that drinks as much as you do

Comment

I think it is hard to find drinks to drink when you are going AF. Hard to fill the space. Coffee works in the am, but not at night, unless you don't want to sleep.

Sparkling water works in a champagne flute at night with a lemon for a while but then starts to feel pretty empty.

Cranberry juice mixed with sparkling water with lemon can hit home pretty good.

Energy drinks can really do it for me sometimes!!!

Comment

I love Dr Pepper-- they only started selling it here a couple years ago and then it was DP & Vodka every night (Like 10 of them, mind you), and now that I'm AF, I swear, a Dr Pepper still gives me a buzz... by association, I suppose.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Sarsparilla (sp?) is a type of root beer, I believe. My brother and my father-in-law love it. I don't think it tastes like Dr Pepper. I used to drink a lot of Dr Pepper in HS and college; anymore, the only time I drink pop of any kind is if there are no other alternatives at a party, or if I am reeeeeallly hungover and need the carbonation. (ick.)

"Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?"

Croft -- as far as AF drinks, Trader Joe's makes a nice pomegranate green tea, in 1 liter bottles that you can drink chilled. It looks a bit like white wine in the glass; not sure what your AL drink of choice usually is/was. But I found it to be a nice AF drink with dinner -- not too sweet, like juice.

Comment

Working...
                    X