Looking to trade hypnosis up/downloaded files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Just realized* I'm new...I hope this is not against the rules.

Hi All! I'm new here. I've done what I can to get supplies to help with my initial goal of 30 days AF. Like many, I'm on a really tight budget. I couldn't afford the hypnosis CD set sold on the website, so I got an initial recording off of HypnosisDownloads.com. Its the one titled "Diminish Alcohol Abuse". I'll be honest with you, it's average. It's not the best, but it's not bad, either. I can definitely go deep "under" using it. You could add it to what you've already got, for no cost, if you want to trade.

I was thinking if someone wants to share, we could trade recordings. That way you could add this to what you've already gotten. I'm just talking about exchanging electronic files by e-mail, not actual CD's, or anything.

I've also got two nice meditation CD's I can upload. One is guided meditation by Jack Kornfield. It is for the beginner's level and has three different meditations on it. The second I have is new age music. It's called Inner Peace by Steve Halpern. This is music you might hear while getting a massage. I think it's really nice and calm and soothing. Great for meditation. I think you can listen to samples of either on Borders.com.

I can work with either audio files (CD files) or MP3 files or .wav files. I hope we can trade! If you're interested, either PM me or reply to this post.
    "If it is to be, it is up to me" -R Stayer
    "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -Christopher Robin

There are some great relaxation tools for free on you tube...check out tapping for anxiety and other relaxation videos that can help.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Dr. andrew Weil has a CD called Self-Healing with sound & music. I don't know if you can download it from his site or not but I fall asleep to it every night.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Thanks for the great ideas. I will definitely check both out.
        Take care,
        SF
        "If it is to be, it is up to me" -R Stayer
        "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -Christopher Robin

Comment

Working...
        X