• Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 30 Jan

Vlad, what happened?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

gkej0507;533045 wrote: LOL Does an army wife from Australia get membership in here?
      Welcome!
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

That ginger beer... STRANGE. It just went straight through me and my wee smelt of the weirdness of it.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

It was a 500ml bottle, drank 250ml of it and tipped it cos it was BIZARRE!
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

OK, so you all probably think I'm bizarre...

Comment

What's up for the weekend?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Nights of lights is still on, for us...I think it's the last weekend...Thank God...i am so tired of Christmas lights but leave them up to support the community.
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Why does it last so long?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LookingToGrow;533085 wrote: What's up for the weekend?
                    Youthclub tonight, getting stuff ready for holiday Sat, Sunday church and who knows???

Comment

LookingToGrow;533095 wrote: Why does it last so long?
                      Brings in the tourists ...I GUESS ???

GOD, Oney... unbelievably SAD !!!

Comment

hi everyone,depressing day for some,sorry to here about the problems,easy for me to say dont let it get you down,gastric problems aren't nice,a pain wondering if you'll get to the bathroom on time,think it has a lot to do with what we eat or ate, and drank, i no mine are,fart all the time hahahahha,,when i eat to much i feel like i'm xploding,and the pain,spouses and what they ll do to piss you off,kap hang tuff,i beleive she wants you to drink, just so she can be nastier,as much as i hate to say it,the lady will get her just rewards,as far as the child she knows you and the goodness in you,,cy remember 24 hours,and just stay in today,it will work out for you,and the rest of you folks are a blessing to many, the inspiration you give is over whelming to say the least,i no i am proud to say your my friends, gyco have a wonderful weekend

Comment

Hi Gyco!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hey there ...my man Gy. Your avatar looks to be a pic of a happy, healthy, sober Man...way to go !!!

Comment

LTG, Rosie is losing her hair from her rear...HELP !!!The vet check for thyroid problems and mange...can't figure it out...She said maybe an allergy to fleas???
                              We flea comb her daily and use advantage ????WTF ???

Comment

Good morning ODATER's,
                                The threads are really busy this morning. Everyone up bright and early and feeling good!
                                LTG-usually go to a movie on Sunday but Superbowl going on so won't be able to drag hubby a way from the TV. LOL! Are you moving? I read where you were packing and cleaning.

Vlad-You sound like you have a very busy week-end planned.

Evie-I'm such a scrouge at Xmas. My lights come down on New years day. Although I know there are people in town who keep there lights going all through January. Depending on how cold it gets here, some people leave there's up until spring! lol.

Hey Oney-has the little ones doing today? Are they feeling any better. I don't watch the news to often. To depressing. But did you read about the woman who had 8 babies and she already had 6 at home??!!
                                AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X