Army Thread Friday 30 Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi gyco-i seem to be cross posting with everyone today. Is it rush hour or something?
    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

vlad;533082 wrote: OK, so you all probably think I'm bizarre...
      Think???? :H

Morning , troops!
      Sea, I'm so glad you're checking in here... PM anytime, we're all here for you!
      Kapo... I'm glad Jacob managed to cheer you up - he sounds like a lovely young man. And that b*tch is gonna get hers - no need for you to lower yourself to her level!
      Wishy... was the gas station lady blond? Or drunk? LOL
      Oners, you must be exhausted! And money worries don't help, I'm sure. Hang in there - something will turn up. It always does for me.
      Morning LTG, Wip, Evie, Gyco! Glad you're feeling a bit better Wip!
      Gke - You're in. Now straighten out those fatigues!

K... I really need to be off. Nothing new here, anyways. My arse is huge (not quite as big as Oney's) but it's the swelling. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! No gym tonight - too sore and no drink today - too smart!

Have a fab day.... Sea and Kapo... I hope your day improves MUCHLY!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hi Lil! Super Bowl Sunday!!! What food are you making? We are moving from Dallas to Pensacola :h
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Evie.Lou;533135 wrote: LTG, Rosie is losing her hair from her rear...HELP !!!The vet check for thyroid problems and mange...can't figure it out...She said maybe an allergy to fleas???
          We flea comb her daily and use advantage ????WTF ???
          Ask the vet if it could be stress from the accident she had. Poor thing!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Sun!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

lilmea;533138 wrote: Good morning ODATER's,
              The threads are really busy this morning. Everyone up bright and early and feeling good!
              LTG-usually go to a movie on Sunday but Superbowl going on so won't be able to drag hubby a way from the TV. LOL! Are you moving? I read where you were packing and cleaning.

Vlad-You sound like you have a very busy week-end planned.

Evie-I'm such a scrouge at Xmas. My lights come down on New years day. Although I know there are people in town who keep there lights going all through January. Depending on how cold it gets here, some people leave there's up until spring! lol.

Hey Oney-has the little ones doing today? Are they feeling any better. I don't watch the news to often. To depressing. But did you read about the woman who had 8 babies and she already had 6 at home??!!
              I'd like to know who pays for all those kids.
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Evie,
                My daughter has a dog that just started losing his hair in different places at different times of the yr. The vet said he had allergys and dry skin. He gave her some meds. not sure if it was lotion or pills. and she uses a special shampoo and is carefull about bathing. Did the vet say anything else besides fleas?
                AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

Comment

Hi All,
                  I decided to bring some color into my post today. I know Sea and Kap are gone but I am sending my thoughts their way anyway! I truly think it helps...

Great pic, Gyco!!
                  LTG, Are you making cards today. Post a pic when you have one done. I always admire handmade cards. They come from the heart and they are always so creative.

Evie, Are you going to go to the lights event tonight? It sounds like a great idea to extend the Christmas cheer! Lights are so festive at any time of the year. Hi to GKE, Neuro, Vlad, Wishy, Cy and those I missed...I hope you all have a great Fri!!
                  Star, Tell us more about your wonderful new machine....is it all set up and loaded with your songs, etc? I have much to do at work, but I have been missing being on here full force. I need to put full force effort in the agency so I don't end up without a job. There are so many opportunities for a self-employed person to do things to improve the situation....I need to pay attention and work hard. I may even spend some time in the office this weekend to do some planning...it will be of great benefit.
                  Cy, Have you made any phone calls for sorting out various options available to you? I hope you do....you will be glad you did, I promise you, my friend.
                  Wishy, I can smell the "clean" in your house all the way to Utah! Love to All, Krigs
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

LTG-also my thought about the kids. One of my daughters live near Orlando. Does Pensacola have as much traffic as Orlando and other places?
                    AF since 7/26/2009

Comment

I crossed with Lill and Egg, Good to see you both this day! What's up for your weekend?
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Kriger! I want to be making cards but really need to be sorting and packing...LOL!! What's your plan of attack for the agency this weekend?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

thanks, as far as the pic must of bin one of my better days in the summer of o7,2 months later i lost it,

Comment

lilmea;533156 wrote: LTG-also my thought about the kids. One of my daughters live near Orlando. Does Pensacola have as much traffic as Orlando and other places?
                            We hear it's pretty low key there. Has to be better than DFW...LOL!!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oney,
                              Does YouTube have the Intervention clips as a whole episode or just 10 min clips? I want to start watching some of those when I have some time. They are quite disturbing but very good.

Comment

LTG, I need to sort through the papers on my desk, for one thing. Organizing everything would be an excellent place to start. Strategic planning toward the future would be good too. Even if I were to give up the agency and move, I still need to do some sorting and organizing. I will then plan what direction to take. There are ways of spending my time better that could bring in $$$....I need to be more diligent about that. Making a plan and sticking to it would be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X