Army Thread Friday 30 Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, we got a call from the company and am getting an estimate done today. Wishy, you ok? I think I feel the same way you do. I could sit here and cry all day.
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Oh, oney, I wanted to tell you before I forgot, my 17-yr-old loves your arse

Comment

Sorry all. I'm just feeling so very low. It is just never ending and i'm really at the end. I've sobbed most of the night and just don't know what to do with myself. Thank you for all your PM's and kind words x x

Comment

Hiya Kapo and Be!
          Have a good day at work Kaps, no idea how you do 12 hours tho!

Are you depressed be?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Wishy, there really is no need to apologise hun x

Comment

startingover;533522 wrote: Wishy, there really is no need to apologise hun x
              That's part of the beauty of this thread :h
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;533524 wrote: Wishy, did you see Waiting for his way outs post? She describes it very well.
                Excellent point!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yeah, I'm depressed. Waiting For His Way Out posts...I know her. Wishy, is it your HB? Mine's been drinking like a fish. It's so hard.

Comment

I can imagine it must be impossible and frightening to live with...at least it was with my dad, I dont know how my mum coped for as long as she did

Comment

I swear, it's the having to repeat things over and over and over that's almost the hardest. I'm just so tired of it.

Comment

Well, my daughter's home. I think I'll go hang out with her. She just put 7 pieces of gum in her mouth and is happy as a lark. Maybe it'll rub off on me, LOL!

Comment

Take care, everybody. Hope you feel better wishy. Hope things go well, NZ. You guys are the best. Love ya.

Comment

At last, I have found something about nicotine gum being no good for you...
                            Apart from the usual harmful effects of nicotine, the gum has also been found to cause frequent hiccups in its users. It has also been related to an apparent constriction of the throat muscles. If that wasn’t enough, prolonged use of nicotine gum might result in gum diseases. This is because nicotine constricts blood vessels of the gums, thus resulting in inadequate blood flow and susceptibility to gum disease.

Comment

BecomingMeAtLast;533528 wrote: Yeah, I'm depressed. Waiting For His Way Out posts...I know her. Wishy, is it your HB? Mine's been drinking like a fish. It's so hard.
                              Cymru is my partner, he is having a very difficult time at the moment and i really don't know what to do. I'm so scared i will lose him as the drinking has taken over. I have read some of waitings post and have PM'ed her a few times.

Comment

But O2M, to some degree we expect our spouses to let us down from time to time, parents are suppose to be there for us 24/7 - I think.
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X