Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headaches on Antibuse

Hi all

I have been suffering with terrible headaches. I am not sure if its a side affect from the Antibuse I am taking or if its something else. Its not withdrawal as I have been AL free for 50 days.

Nothing seems to shift it - its driving me nuts!

Headaches on Antibuse

I also had terrible headaches on Antabuse at first. I had to take really strong pain relievers for a few days. But they went away after a couple weeks.

How long have you had the headaches? And how high is your dose? (It could be too high).
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Headaches on Antibuse

p.s., you might want to also look at the meds board, (and post there) as there is a LONG thread there on Antabuse, and it's very much alive.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
      X