Good news/Bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news/Bad news

The good news is that I'm AF 2 weeks 2day. :happy: :happy: The bad news is my sister's having a cocktail party upstairs as I post. Lord give me the strength. :help!: :helpme: :no: :no:
    Starting over again
    ray:

Good news/Bad news

Pour yourself an AF bubbly beverage in a nice glass, and take it up there with you. I hope you will be surprised how much fun it will be. It is a very positive sign that you have posted here, and can overcome this challenge.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Good news/Bad news

Wow! mary ann, that's great! :goodjob: Two weeks!!!:goodjob:
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good news/Bad news

Strength is on its way to you Mary Ann! In bucketloads! Well done on 2 weeks!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good news/Bad news

I made it thru the cocktail party and yes I did actually enjoy myself without drinking. Now I wish they hurry up and lock the s--t back up. :H:H:H
          Starting over again
          ray:

Comment

Good news/Bad news

:shocked: MY GOD.. what have they DONE to you at that party???? Look at your avatar!!! :H

Well done... SO well done, Mary Ann... gosh, I'd like to give you a big hug and nuggies and whatnots.... so proud of you! You just rock!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Good news/Bad news

What a great victory!
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Good news/Bad news

Wait to you hear the song I'm going to play as soon as I figure out how to do it. :elk:
                Starting over again
                ray:

Comment

Good news/Bad news

Mary Ann

Good job staying clean and sober. but I have to agree with Sunshine---you look like crap!
                  :H:H:H:H

Comment

Good news/Bad news

She reminds me of an old lady that use to walk pass our house everyday when I was a kid. I use to say to my mother, "There goes that ugly lady walkin up the street" Of course I was told to watch my manners. Poor woman we use to say it right to her face. I was bad! :yuk:
                    Starting over again
                    ray:

Comment

Good news/Bad news

Congrats on 2 weeks Mary Ann but especially making it through the cocktail party. You rock girl.

your aviator looks like a very old ET!
                      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Good news/Bad news

lol sunshine! maryann two weeks is fab. and its great you are posting away as the cocktail party carries on. its great to have this as a recource AND its great that you have the will power to use it. well done you girl!
                        no time like the present

Comment

Good news/Bad news

Mary Ann
                          U frighten me! Wonder why u choose that ativar?:eeks:

Comment

Good news/Bad news

You are a star! Well done you!!
                            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Working...
                            X