28 DAYS DRY OUT CHALLANGE FOR FEB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last-Because this is a small town, I am sure there are people who knew I had a drinking problem. So why should I be so worried people might find out I stopped drinking?
    amen sister there is no reason to worry .. this is all for you and you are doing anawesome job lilmea..
    and you too april keep it up girl .. have a great night
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

JUST STOP IN TO SAY HAVE AWESOME DAY EVERYONE ..
      STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ..
      LATER OFF TO WORK

PS HEY MOM ONE DAY WHEN I GROW UP ..
      TEACH ME HOW TO TYPE ..NO CAPS LOL

Comment

Morning all,
        T-LOL!

Hi aprilmoon girl.

Just a quick hi to all here. I've stayed on the boards longer than I met to. I hope everyone has a great day.
        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Guess what???????

I am on day 30 AF..... Woo Hoo to me
          RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

GOOD MORNING everyone just a quik stop in to have an awesome day .. and great job april ..t
            well two more days till the end of feb .. so lets enjoy and i got to get going here off to work later

Comment

Good morning all,

Mr.T-I know Feb. is the shortest month. But sometimes it has seemed like the longest! Spring is coming!

Aprilmoony, Congrats gf! No more rum in the house!
              AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

Comment

AWESOME APRIL MOON!
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

good morning calling all 28 dayers .. just a quik stop and then shower and then off to work ..hey can some go in for me please .. im too damn tired and sore
                  PS HAVE AN AWSOME DAY EVERYONE STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE

Comment

Good morning all;

Mr. T-tommorrows the week end and you can rest and sleep all you want!

To all who follow, I hope you have a great day.
                    AF since 7/26/2009

Comment

feb thought for the end of the month..if we did all things we are capable of doing ,we would literally astonish ourselves." astonish yourself .. i have a 2009 calendar call the power of positive thinking .. some really good stuff to think about .. well its been fun who up for another month" march maddness "
                      stay strong and keep thinking positive

Comment

Feb done. March madness it is. Onwards and upwards. Too infinity and beyond!!!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;559421 wrote: Feb done. March madness it is. Onwards and upwards. Too infinity and beyond!!!
                          Amen to that! While I stumbled from the 10th-13th, I got back on the bike and rode out the rest of the month! Going well here, have gone to a meeting every day since I started on the 16th. Good stuff, not going to stop now! Bring on March Madness!
                          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

March and then infinity and beyond for !!
                            AF since 7/26/2009

Comment

I can say: "Feb 2009 was an AL Free month for me" Woo Hoo!!!
                              RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Working...
                              X