I'm Disappointed in Myself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...but happy to be back. Thought I could do it myself, thought I was too busy to get involved on another forum, then realized that being back on this forum may help me get my act together - for good. I need to be responsible for my drinking, or over drinking. My drinking has not escalated since June, but it certainly has not diminished!

Anyway, I am a little nervous being back, and feel like a big wino dork, but it is what it is. And I am hoping I can finally get a grip on this thing. I will do my best. And pray ALOT.
    "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

The great thing about this forum is that no-one is going to judge you. We have all been where you are. Actually, I am where you are right now. Let's join forces and kick this things big ole ugly butt!

Comment

KBC .. when we have the strength to admit and try, i believe that is better than doing nothing at all. I know a person in AA who it took 2 years of fooling around before she really became serious and did something about it. On a personal note, i get more disappointed when i get completely out of control. Far more sober than drunk, its an ongoing project, how can i stop for ever? I really don't think i can.

Good Luck and keep trying.. Ripple. :l

Comment

KBCE,

I left and came back, too. I'm so glad I did and I'm so glad you did, too!

Be
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Welcome back!

Sending prayers your way
          :l
          Ak
          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Yes, welcome back! We're all in this together. It's good that you are renewing your efforts. I wish you well!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Welcome back! I am also renewing my commitment. GO TEAM GO!
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Working...
              X