Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Hi all...home again. Sea, that is great news..Glad that there are people willing to help. Did you hear anything about the job you applied for??
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

I don't know if you saw my earlier post Evie about the letter he sent me concerning the commute for me, well, anyway, I wrote back telling his that the opportunity to have the position would be well worth the commute, and that I could stay with my sis, who lives much closer, in the event of inclement whether. I also told him that relocation was a definitely possibility in about 6 months. He wrote back thanking me for my "thorough" letter.lol. I tend to be wordy. He said that he would notify me after all applicants have been screened, and they decide who to ask for interviews. So, now, a waiting game.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Everything is crossed here Sea
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Thanks guys. I gave the same info to UKSean, so hoping he called them for help.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Thanks Oney, my UTube Queen.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Everything crossed for Cy too.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Wow, you guys are really going at it here!
                "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Thanks sea.
                  Howdy Becoming. How you doing?
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Seacailin;537147 wrote: I don't know if you saw my earlier post Evie about the letter he sent me concerning the commute for me, well, anyway, I wrote back telling his that the opportunity to have the position would be well worth the commute, and that I could stay with my sis, who lives much closer, in the event of inclement whether. I also told him that relocation was a definitely possibility in about 6 months. He wrote back thanking me for my "thorough" letter.lol. I tend to be wordy. He said that he would notify me after all applicants have been screened, and they decide who to ask for interviews. So, now, a waiting game.
                    Gonna pray on that one for you !! If you want me to do it in detail...PM me the info in detail and look in my gallery at the photo of our pray chapel... visualize yourself there joining in our pray group, wed. night at 7pm...est.
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Work stressed out but good AL-wise. It's good to see you here. You sound good, cy, thanks. You doing ok?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Im feeling alot better tnt, Yest and today were hard work, not with cravings, but the depression I experience after a big binge. Its hard to get out of bed. But tnt, I feel better, though tmr i should feel more normal. x
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

That's good, I was thinking about you. It's good to see you back, too, Sea. You sound great.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

cy, I'm not a binger but I get majorly depressed the day after if I've had too much to drink even for one night now. I never used to be like that but I am now. I can't deny that. It takes so much out of me emotionally.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Sounds Great Evie
                              Thanks you so much.:l

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Hi BM
                                The emotional torture is worse than the physical. Cy are you going to AA tonight? I am going tonight by myself. I am not calling my friend. I really couldn't deal with in if she got into my car with AL on her breath.

Comment

Working...
                                X