Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

...still reckon its Man-flu Gyco my man...
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Thank you for posting that Oney, I am sure it will be a lifeline for many..

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Shite, its nearly 10am and I am STILL in jammies...not good, gotta get a wriggle on...see you later folks

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Jaysus Lads I cant believe the weather ye are having.
          Hope ye are all snug as bugs and all tucked up beside a cosy fire.
          Oney & starts it must be hard being off the fags/gum if you cant go out.
          Was talking to my Dad this morning and he says Ireland Inc is about to go bankrupt - do you think they will still have our run? We will have to register soon. I did my run this morning on the beach in the sun followed by a swim in the sea! No sharks though today. I havent done it for a couple of weeks and whew what an endorphin hit that was. I was happy as a lark all day after that. It really does give you the feel good factor - afterwards that is. I seriously think the L-glut helps - if I dont take it I can barely move. Love that stuff. I am now fully addicted to it and I panic if I go somewhere and I dont have it with me. What else is new?
          BH

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Good Day Gang
            Sea here, up at 4:30 a.m., Have done nothing but sleep the past couple of days. I got an email from that job that I was sooo excited about asking me a rather odd question. It said, "Your home is a long commute from our office. Did you plan to relocate should you be offerred the position?" It's only slightly over a one hour drive and if the weather is bad, my sister is only a half hour from there and I could stay with her. I cannot relocate until I sell this place, or lose it through foreclosure. Christopher is moving out on Friday, but Emylee plans to stay until August, then I would be free to relocate. Emylee would never agree to move there. I am not sure what to say in answer to this question. Hell, my sister's commute is longer than that. Any advice oh wise ones?
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Hi Sea
              I would just say whatever you have to say to stay in the running. You could just say that you can make arrangements locally as required.
              BH

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Sorry having internet problems.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Just as well anyway.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Thanks BH
                    You OK Vlad?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Hi Sea
                      oh and if they are asking questions that is surely a good sign - right? They must be interested. Fingers and all other bodily parts are crossed for you. Sounds like you need the job a lot. if you did get it maybe you could stay with your sister the days you are working and emily could stay in your house until August and then you could have a rethink. Would that work?
                      BH

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

hi sea hope it works out for you,i hour commute is nothing,like bh says, say what has to be said to get the job,good luck gyco and yuor family

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Thanks BH and Gyco
                          Hope your Manflu gets better quickly Gyco. I would love to leave the place to Emylee M-F. I have to be able to trust her. We have briefly discussed it. I will talk with her again. She has talked about possibly having her girlfriend from work move into my son's basement apartment. At least, then, she would not be alone. I could always let her know One day at a time whether I will be home or not.lol. She is not one to clean either, so it would be a mess here when I get home.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Hi Again Everyone. It was meant to rain today but we have had another 3 inches of snow in the passed 2 hours. My fiesta just hasn't got the power to get out of the street.

Gyco ... take it easy x

Sea ... Tell them what you need to. As long as your ok with the comute or staying with your sister then thats ok. They don't have to know.

Oney ... your doing great hun, keep it up x

Hi Starts, Limey and BH

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Hi Wishy
                              We are getting more snow today and something is wrong with the traction system on my car; has to do with the anti-lock brakes. I have no F--king clue, but I hope I can stop the car if I go out.lol.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Hi Sea, my car is only a 1.4 engine and it'[s just hasn't got the power to get up the hill in the street. Other cars and 4 x 4's are struggling and sliding everywhere. Guess i'll just have to stay in all day. I'm so bored!!

Comment

Working...
                                X