• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

let it snow,
    let it snow
    let it snow...

come on Kriggers, slaybells ring, are you listening???

Oney your shaping up to be a miserable ole hag, hate butter, hate flowers blowing in the breeze, what else was there now? Anyone remember???

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

In my view yes. there used to be a prog on t.v called spitting image, and they used puppets to play diff politicians and starts. Its what they always used to say about the lib dems.
      There was a guy from Finland in London yesterday, laughing that the city had come to a stand still. They really should of prepared for it a little better.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

I'm right there with ya, Limers!!!!! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

LookingToGrow;536952 wrote: Vlad, you leave this weekend?
          Yep!
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Have fun in Finland, Vlad!!! How long is your visit? Is it for pleasure or work?
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

I have to close up and fly off to work....I'll BRB

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

speak in a bit krigs.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

All this talk of snow and we are packing a lunch to have a picnic. Cold fried chicken, chips, and spinach salad..don't hate me because I LIVE IN FLORIDA...If you wanta hate me...HATE ME BECAUSE I AM BEAUTIFUL !!!
                  I will say hello from you all, to the pelicans on the beach...and build you a sandcastle in case you come to visit...Be back soon...

CY, hope to have an Email from you when I get home...
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

You HATE smokes Oney...
                    Repeat after me...
                    I HATE SMOKES
                    I HATE SMOKES
                    I HATE SMOKES
                    I HATE SMOKES
                    I HATE SMOKES
                    I HATE SMOKES
                    I HATE SMOKES
                    I HATE SMOKES
                    I HATE SMOKES
                    I HATE SMOKES......
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

How can you hate Revels!!!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

There's this Russian cartoon character called Volk (wolf) - he's so desperate for a fag, sometimes he picks up peoples old cigarette butts out of bins and smokes them - I'm sure... he at least picks them up off the ground and does it. For definite though, on one occasion he's so desperate to get in his beer, as he doesn't have a bottle opener, levers it on a door handle of someone's red sports car.
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

OK. That wasn't a helpful comment.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Here he is looking gormless... I mean honestly, he even has a pink shirt and it's tied in a knot.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/794243=4698-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Mmmmmmmmm... the haribo sounds good. Well done you not buying any smokes.

Vlad wants haribo, but Vlad is too fat.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

I love that wolf Vladdie!

Well done for not buying smokes oney...
                                I am hungry now reading your list of purchases...
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X