Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Ah ah!

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Oh no, this one is more realistic...

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Hi all. Cleaned the house a bit and changed the bedclothes. Things are always so much better after a good fill. And chicken, mash, peas and gravy is cert that!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Oh yes, I was thinking that, but unfort didnt have any and couldnt be arsed making them from fresh!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Are you feeling o.k oney. Can you maybe suffer some gum or a patch to help the cravings?
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Theres a prog on tonight about canabis and schizoprenia if anyones interested...at 9. Horizon
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

I had chicken, chips and beans for dinner. Have some choc cake for later. YUMMY!!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Oney you should try using the patches, going cold turkey must be so difficult. I know i couldn't do it.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

nicotine is supposed to be harder to quit than heroin

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Hey Gang
                      Accomplished a whole lot today. I called this number that was advertised on TV for various types of assistant for people who are down on their luck. They in turn gave me the names of a bunch of agencies to call. I had tears in my eyes after discovering all of the people that were willing to help Em and me until I get back on my feet. It is amazing what can happen when you swallow your false pride and ask for help.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

I sent my hopefull final letter and sick note( that im sure had every i dotted and t ticked) so should hear something soon. I hope so, cause I had a final warning for my electricity, and I dont think I can live without that at the mo!!!!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Well said Sea, and great to hear. x
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Is the program about cannabis and schizophrenia on in the US. I would be very interested in seeing that.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Sea, I am proud of you hun...it must be hard to do that but also a weight off your shoulders?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd Feb 09

Its on in the UK Sea, but what about utube?

Comment

Working...
                                X