What's EATING the POSTS?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I know that I've read and posted many more than are showing this AM...what's up??

Tis a mystery!

I have too CV.... i dunno whats going on!!
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Posts MIA

Hi there. The missing posts are a result of the server upgrade--the folks at JaguarPC were supposed to tell me today before they made the final move so I could give everyone the head's up. They did not. They did however, move another domain of mine to the same server after I specifically told them not to, so I'm now locked out of my email account. This has been a lot of fun...

Sorry for the missing posts. The good news is the site transfer is now complete and our message board is hosted on a faster, more stable server.

Would those of you who visit chat report back to me and let me know if the lag time is now gone. Also, there shouldn't be any more up and down here--I'm expecting much better performance.

Apologies for the bumpy ride.

RJ
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Thanks RJ.....Know its not your fault.
        LOOK AT IT THIS WAY.........
        IT CANT GET ANY WORSE.............

Comment

Working...
        X