Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movies

Anyone seen any good movies lately? It's 30 below here, not much to do. I did see "Traitor" that was a good one. I go to the video store and never know what to pick. I'm famous in my family for picking real duds. It must be a gift LOL
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Movies

spooky

If your into spooky, but unfortuneately realistic, try "The Strangers".

Comment

Movies

It's hard to recommend movies because I don't know if you want something for and adult or adiult plus kids. Have you watched Eight below? It's a disney movie, about sled dogs. I like it . Has sad moments, but ends happy.
      Can be watched with kids.

An odd movie, but I really like (not for kids) was Ice Cakes. It was about an adult autistic person. Sigourney (sp?) Weaver was in it.

Recommending movies is hard. Movie pics are pretty personal!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Movies

In the theaters recently, I saw "Slumdog Millionaire" and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." I LOVED both these movies and highly recommend them.
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Movies

Rv and Meet the Parents are good movies, I can watch them again and again and still laugh my head off.

Comment

Movies

AK.....If you like Blue Collard comedy....." Delta Farce " with Larry the Cable Guy, is a goofy funny DVD. Jackie Chang Movie......"The Forbiden Kingdom ". The new " Get Smart " is good too. IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Movies

Tropic Thunder wil give you alot of laughs while the new Hellboy is a good fantasy comedy and REC. is a great horror.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Movies

Thanks everyone. Some I've seen, others sound interesting. I will have to check'em out.

:l
                Ak
                :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
                X