What to look forward 2 in the Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about any of you all, but I am tired:bat of the cold weather, ice, snow, coats, gloves etc....I would like to know what everyone else is looking forward 2 in the spring...

Riding my horse without the fear of her falling on the ice and breaking all 6 of our legs,
    Walking across the yard without the fear of breaking my legs,
    Not chopping ice out of livestock waterers,
    Not getting hat head from stocking caps,
    Not sticking to everything because of static electricity.....

Please contribute...

Digging in the warm moist soil. I love it. Usually I make holes and put plants in them, sometimes I dig up the garden to get it ready, sometimes I did up new areas. I love digging
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

To sit at the end of my dock with a big glass of lemonade, taking in the beauty of the lake while watching my kids play in the sand.

Comment

Looking forward to putting in a new pond at the house where we now live. Sunbeam, if you like to dig, cmon over. This has to be done by hand because of the location. Can't wait. Miss the pond that I had at our house that burned. Lost all my fish because we didn't put in a new electrical service at that lot. I will be able to look down on the new pond, summer and winter, from the windows that run cieling to floor in the living room. I have my wellies all ready. Just waiting for spring.
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
        X