Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

BH, you crack me up...and you have wise words too! Wonderful!
    I am so pleased I am giving the gum the flick now...it was a scary thought, but the relief not to be reliant on anything will be worth it...
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Lets make the next 40-50 years amazing then yes?

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

What's happening soldiers?
        Applied for unemployment. Mechanic can't take my car until Friday morning, so I am kind of stuck. I will be here for Evie's prayer group, so that is cool. Christopher says that he will help me with a few things around the house when he gets home from work. We shall see. I guess I can't get to the Food Bank this evening. Neither one of my kids will take me. My car is running fine, but if I hit a patch of ice, I won't be able to stop.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Hyv?? iltaa!!!
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Hiya Seabers!
            Well done for signing up. How long will it take to get paid? What are the kids eating then?

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

one2many;537950 wrote: I have now stopped smoking for 2 days, 19 hours, 53 minutes, 27 seconds. That translates into 56 cigarettes NOT smoked, for a savings of EURO 22.63! At 5 minutes per cigarette I have increased my life expectancy by 4 hours, 42 minutes, 52 seconds.
              Woo Hoo! Thats a neat little tool you have there for calculating? You are doing great Oney!

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Trying to learn some Finnish, their numbers are REALLY long...

seitsem?ntoista

I mean this is the word for 'seventeen' for goodness sake.

seitsem?ntoista
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

I am worried about Emylee right now. She just spent the night with her Father. He is prescribed large doses of methadone for chronic pain and klonopin for anxiety. I just went into her room and she was nodding out with a cigarette in her hand. I think she took some Methadone from him. I'd like to Feckin' slap him out. If I know him, he gave it to her. I know he gives her Klonopin.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Seacailin;537946 wrote: What's happening soldiers?
                    Applied for unemployment. Mechanic can't take my car until Friday morning, so I am kind of stuck. I will be here for Evie's prayer group, so that is cool. Christopher says that he will help me with a few things around the house when he gets home from work. We shall see. I guess I can't get to the Food Bank this evening. Neither one of my kids will take me. My car is running fine, but if I hit a patch of ice, I won't be able to stop.
                    Sea, how much help can you get from the food bank?
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Just stopped by to say....LOVE YOU GUYS...It's almost 3 pm and it will take me hrs. to scrub the paint off...and vacuum the chapel, not to mention Dinner ??...meeting at 7pm..est. come one, come all. A good to to be had...I promise.
                      OH NO...I am getting paint all over SPARKY !!!
                      Did Cy go to his AA meeting ??? If not, the hit-man has already been arranged for...you all must chip in to pay for it...HE DOESN'T COME CHEAP !!!!!!!!!
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Vladders I wouldnt even attempt to pronounce that...

Shovel those pringles in ....have you got any chocolate for pud?

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

O2M, that calculator is a good visual!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Seacailin;537960 wrote: I am worried about Emylee right now. She just spent the night with her Father. He is prescribed large doses of methadone for chronic pain and klonopin for anxiety. I just went into her room and she was nodding out with a cigarette in her hand. I think she took some Methadone from him. I'd like to Feckin' slap him out. If I know him, he gave it to her. I know he gives her Klonopin.
                            Is he completely insane Sea????
                            God you must be scared to let her out...

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Seacailin;537960 wrote: I am worried about Emylee right now. She just spent the night with her Father. He is prescribed large doses of methadone for chronic pain and klonopin for anxiety. I just went into her room and she was nodding out with a cigarette in her hand. I think she took some Methadone from him. I'd like to Feckin' slap him out. If I know him, he gave it to her. I know he gives her Klonopin.
                              That's madness!!!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

I think Cy toddled off like a good boy Evie...you can call off the hit man..well, just postpone him for now :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X