LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Hi Limers!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Thank you for threatning never to speak to me again.
        I know that i have prob pissed people and upset people with my constant relapses over the months. I can fully understand why people would feel that way about me and thought i had not helped others recovery. But I am honest. I say it how it is and if ive been drinking, i will say i have been drinking(though i have phoned one friend here and said i was stonned when it was prob obvious i was pissed. So sorry!) If Im not going to do something i will say, but i knew i had to do this tnt, and im glad i went and i will continue going. If i stop i will say. If i drink i will say.
        I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Kapo!! how are you doing?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

one2many;538068 wrote: just for you Kapo

I have now stopped smoking for 2 days, 21 hours, 17 minutes, 8 seconds. That translates into 57 cigarettes NOT smoked, for a savings of $22.08! At 5 minutes per cigarette I have increased my life expectancy by 4 hours, 48 minutes, 41 seconds.
            Okay, taking donations to house O2M after she out lives Wob...LOL!!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Hey Kap. Have a super morning.
              Now I MUST eat as i am staaaarving!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Hi ya Kap and Limers
                Great to see you both.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

cymru;538070 wrote: Thank you for threatning never to speak to me again.
                  I know that i have prob pissed people and upset people with my constant relapses over the months. I can fully understand why people would feel that way about me and thought i had not helped others recovery. But I am honest. I say it how it is and if ive been drinking, i will say i have been drinking(though i have phoned one friend here and said i was stonned when it was prob obvious i was pissed. So sorry!) If Im not going to do something i will say, but i knew i had to do this tnt, and im glad i went and i will continue going. If i stop i will say. If i drink i will say.
                  I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
                  You are honest! For that you get brownie points. Just remember that this granny has boots for arse kickin'...LOL!!
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

kaponium;538065 wrote: HELLOOOOOO THERE LIMEROOO!!!!
                    Hia Kapo...and Ltg....hows you ll doing?:moon:

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

one2many;538068 wrote: just for you Kapo

I have now stopped smoking for 2 days, 21 hours, 17 minutes, 8 seconds. That translates into 57 cigarettes NOT smoked, for a savings of $22.08! At 5 minutes per cigarette I have increased my life expectancy by 4 hours, 48 minutes, 41 seconds.
                      :H:H:H:H

no shit!

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

I am good Limers! How was your day?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

it was good thanks, glad were getting closer to friday.

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Evening all. I haven't stopped all day and feel worn out. The baby has been non stop all evening and has been crawling at the speed of light. Feeling in a good mood tonight and i'm so proud of Cy for going to the meeting. I had my doubts about him actually going but he prove me wrong too. It's so good to see him making positive steps.

Sea ... thinking of you hun x

Oney ... you are doing brilliantly with the smoke and doing it cold turkey as well, your a star x

How is everyone else (wishy still catching up on the thread)?

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

Hi Wish! Give baby a hug from Auntie Redneck!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread Weds 4th FEB

SHIT, Ones - those statistics are staggering!! Fantastic work you are doing!
                                Hey there LTG and Starts - great to see you both here!
                                Cy - I personally just ADMIRE you for getting back up. I haven't been pissed off with you. I have been EXACTLY the same over the years. The shame of showing my face AGAIN in AA meetings used to really bother me, yet the good people there ALWAYS used to say "Good to see you"..... you are GETTING BACK UP, and that is by FAR the main thing. ALCOHOLISM IS NOT A MORAL ISSUE...you have an illness (as do I ) which is CUNNING BAFFLING AND POWERFUL. However, we have the tools today. Just use them, mate, AND US!!!!! BLESS YOU!
                                *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Working...
                                X