people are weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people are weird

Is it just me or are people funny f----rs? Note no bad words. What a start. You know I have had much to contend with over the last few days and now I just think. God People are weird. I left a message on a website dedicated to remembering the dead. I thought I was being kind. But it was taken so the wrong way. Is it how we write? Is it what we say? No it is because whatever or how we say it will be interpreted by some the way they think it is. You know what? I don't care. So sod em.

people are weird

hey don't worry! There has to be a disease for these kinds of persons, who are looking to pick apart what others say? Do you post to that place often maddiva? someone may be watching you closely word for word. its almost like an addictive personality. People like that are onery, miserable, and lack any creativity. i understand you, i would take it as a compliment you annoyed someone and didn't intentionally try to.

Ripple.. :l

Comment

people are weird

People are funny Maddy, thats a cert!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

people are weird

They can't see your facial expression or tone---so they interpret their own way.
        Don't worry about it...

Comment

people are weird

different people have different mind sets. Some are kind, some sad and some just want to feel anger towards things cause they don't like themselves.
          Your doing great maddy, and making desicions in your life that are showing you are moving forward.
          Don't let the bastards get ya down. XX
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
          X