Barbie ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbie ...

I'm a Barbie fan you all know.. Today she is 50!!! :bday3::bday2::bday7::yougo:

Attached files [img]/converted_files/28972=4700-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/28972=4701-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/28972=4702-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/28972=3580-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/28972=4704-attachment.jpg[/img]

Barbie ...

Happy Birthday Barbie ! Ha! Making young girls Anorexic for 50 years..... ( Sorry Ripp ! ha! )
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Barbie ...

MEAN BARBIE DOLL>

Barbie was not only a SLUT she was a DRUNK too !!!

check this out.. BAD BARBIE ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibfJAj1bLvc&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Bad Barbie - The Sequel!

Comment

Barbie ...

That was HILARIOUS! Too bad that poor Bad Barbie got SO CONFUSED!

Comment

Barbie ...

Its an awesome video .. reminds me of me in prison. i love that sequel, you can start it, then return to the forum. glad you it enjoyed wip.. :H

Ripple.. :l

Comment

Barbie ...

Rippy, I have the Holiday Barbie 2008 right here. I get all this free stuff because I work for Mattel during the holidays. Isn't she beauteous? If I had been invited to the inauguration, that's exactly what I would have worn. Perhaps I will send her to you
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Barbie ...

and yes, she's always been a total slut:H:H

Comment

Barbie ...

Don't worry DEX ... and many Thanks.. between me and my grand-girls we have enough Barbies .... Is there going to be Thrifty 50 BARBIE? Older women like dolls nowadays!!! :H

Comment

Barbie ...

Rippy, have you ever seen those creepy dolls that look exactly like real newborn babies?

Comment

Barbie ...

thats how she LOOKS 'before' the PARTY, how about AFTER! .....

Ken was drinking AGAIN too!! :H Attached files [img]/converted_files/795759=4713-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Barbie ...

dexterhead;538811 wrote: Rippy, have you ever seen those creepy dolls that look exactly like real newborn babies?
                      YES, why didn't the FERT.. DOCTOR give that woman in Cali.. an 8 Pack? :H

Comment

Barbie ...

Ripple;538816 wrote: YES, why didn't the FERT.. DOCTOR give that woman in Cali.. an 8 Pack? :H
                        LMAO!
                        :l
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Barbie ...

I love Barbie, if I am warped because of playing with Barbies so be it. I don't collect them or anything just have fond memories of lots of Barbie club parties I hosted as a 6 -8 year old.

I have pink eastland hiking boots and all my friends call them my Barbie shoes.

Sammys

Comment

Barbie ...

Well, the year i turned 50, i was BARBIE for Halloween. The brunette long hair wig and all. My next thing here is to scan photos.. that shall be FUN.. i looked beautiful.. tight belt around waist with huge BOOBs, Spandex and pins all over my chest. Geeze i gotta learn how to scan pictures.. LOVE BARBIE.. and her videos..

Yeah sammys..

Comment

Barbie ...

Just have to say that Barbie and I spent many happy times together..in my closet...under the clothes...until I met KEN...Then all HELL broke louse...what a FIGHT...blood and guts everywhere.

Truth be told my Moms name was Barbie...by brother is Ken. HONEST...my life is like a Barbie's Dreamland.....LOL
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X