• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

I'd love to hear Sea
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Morning ALL, I am just waking up...and WANT...NEED COFFEE. We had a Great meeting last night...so loving and so much healing happened..
      It was a large group and I need to read thru what their impressions where as we passed the envelopes that contended your prayers..It.s called Psychometry and that is what I was teaching last night. It is what I use when working on cases with the Police ETC..

It was a fabulous service and I will PM each of you that joined us with the results..
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

As I've said, I had some difficulty focusing.
        The first thing I visualized was all of the happy times with my Mom, especially how wonderful she was to my children. I just had uncontrollable tears flowing down my face. I began begging for my Mom's forgiveness.
        My whole body got very hot, and then a cool mist passed over me. This happened twice. I felt tingling in my hands and feet.
        In the corner of my bedroom, I have a beautiful painting of Jesus. All of a sudden, in that corner of the room, I heard 3 knocks, and the window near the picture started rattling. I checked the wind speed and listened to that window for a half hour after the service. The rattling did not happen again all night, and the wind speed was only 7mph.
        I began to pray for courage and removal of my fears, so that I can go to AA and actually participate.
        I prayed for removal of my daily abdominal pain and suddenly I got severe abdominal pain, worst that I have had. It was brief and went away.
        I am not sure what all of this means. What I know is that my Mom was a beautiful, loving, giving person who did not deserve to have such a difficult life, that was then, cut so short. I sincerely believe that God took her because He had a greater purpose for her. I am glad that you are with God, Mom. I Love You.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Thank you Oney
          Oh Evie, so glad you are here. I am still crying. I posted what I wrote after the service. I can't that you enough. Oney I will print that out when I get downstairs to the printer. God I hope I can stop crying at some point today.

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Sea, that is incredible, I am completely choked here...

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

OK just finished my PM to Sea..Hope it makes sense to you Darling ??? I will PM everyone of you that was there with us...It was very healing..don't you think ?? OK, now I will read thru the thread...It was a great group of developing Mediums and we will meet again on Sun Feb. 15th at 7 pm EST.

Later I will start a thread about the experience...I feel SOOO close to those of you that where there !!

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Seacailin;538528 wrote: As I've said, I had some difficulty focusing.
                The first thing I visualized was all of the happy times with my Mom, especially how wonderful she was to my children. I just had uncontrollable tears flowing down my face. I began begging for my Mom's forgiveness.
                My whole body got very hot, and then a cool mist passed over me. This happened twice. I felt tingling in my hands and feet.
                In the corner of my bedroom, I have a beautiful painting of Jesus. All of a sudden, in that corner of the room, I heard 3 knocks, and the window near the picture started rattling. I checked the wind speed and listened to that window for a half hour after the service. The rattling did not happen again all night, and the wind speed was only 7mph.
                I began to pray for courage and removal of my fears, so that I can go to AA and actually participate.
                I prayed for removal of my daily abdominal pain and suddenly I got severe abdominal pain, worst that I have had. It was brief and went away.
                I am not sure what all of this means. What I know is that my Mom was a beautiful, loving, giving person who did not deserve to have such a difficult life, that was then, cut so short. I sincerely believe that God took her because He had a greater purpose for her. I am glad that you are with God, Mom. I Love You.
                That is amazing the color of indigo filled the chapel and the smell of ROSES was in the air....several people said Jesus is with us...and looked suprised...

Did my PM make any sense ???
                We got some things that saddened me about UKSean...everyone please pray for him...

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Evie? Sean?

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Sea I am so sorry for your loss and I am so glad that you are now crying those are healing tears. You know what I can identify with some aspects I too am a nurse and my mom died whilst I was away on holidays the guilt I felt was tremendous because she asked me not to go as she felt she was going to die ( this was the story of my life if I wanted to go anywhere) Anyway I took off to Italy and 24 hours later I was on my way home to her funeral that was a year and a half ago. That is when I started to drink at home at week ends just locked myself away and drank myself silly. Seriously I rarely drank previous to this perhaps Xmas Easter wasent into it and suddenly it was my best friend. I guess what I am trying to say and I say it with respect to everyone, losing a loved one as a nurse is a double whammy because ur ethos in life is to help/save people and we do that so much for everyone and then we cannot do it for our own loved one. I believe that is where my guilt came from and I know friends of mine who had similar experiences. I loved last night felt very close to my mother and for some reason a beige coloured cat kept inerupting my meditation (I hate cats) dont know what that was about except she was telling me to get a cat and give up the wine!!! I dont think she would be much pleased with my drinking.

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

I prayed for Sean during the service. I will try his yahoo email right now. Thank you for sharing that Irish. I am glad that I am not alone.

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

The words written for Sean by the students were..Alone.. numb... love ..blue...tree..Mc Donalds...wool...coffee and when we prayed for him there was a smell of gas or oil in the Chapel...Evryone felt such love and compassion for him and we visualized him safe, warm, happy...please join us in seeing him that way..
                        He was a big HIT and so many could see what a good soul he is...Let's all help LOVE him WELL...
                        I don't feel he is drinking...atleast that wasn't the smell..

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

just thot id stop in,and say hi,everyone, we all go thro death in our lives,sea that must of been an offul xperience,not much i can say,onester smoking is very hard and taboot,no sleep,i wish all well later yuor gyco

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

There was a large Shepard/collie dog walking around (in spirit) that no one could identify..belong to any of you ???

He had a wet tennis ball in his mouth ???

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

I dont think he is drinking either evie, but I do think he is VERY unhappy....and not at all well

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

That could have been Seans evie...shite I am crying now....

Comment

Working...
                                X