Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Hi all. The tiredness caught up with me so i had a nice long sleep, still feeling really tired. Going to have a nice bath in a bit and then relax for the night.

Rubes ... so good to hear from you x

How is everyone?

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Yes, they lost my first claim, then they lost my sick notes, and they just take forever to get to the problem. Passed on from one person to the next cause they cant be arsed to deal with it.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Well then, you are entitled to have your claim dealt with speedily then. Speak to a manager, dont let them fob you off. Get down there tomorrow morning at 8.30 and wait, dont leave without a payment. If they have your claim, your sick notes, there is no reason on this earth why they cannot sort it.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Hiya Wishy, I have had a kip too, I love sleeping in the day...:-)

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

...and at night :-)

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

...and I have had a shower, therefore I am no longer smelly...so there!!!

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Sorry Oney. One night of looking after the baby and i'm useless for the day, i really don't know how you do it everyday.

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Cy, does your claim go back to September?
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Hi All,
                    I just read the whole thread and I was "moved" by the results of the prayer meeting Evie had. Good for you, Sea, to get out some emotions that have been locked inside. You are going to feel like a new woman tomorrow. I will make it a point to be in on the 2/15 meeting!
                    Rubes, Welcome and I hope the stitches removal is painless. How is your recovery going, in general? Are you out of your wheely chair hopefully.
                    Oney, You are a STAR to be on day 4 NF. I just started my day 1! I am using patches because I have them and I think they were helping me last time I tried to quit. I have such high hopes to be NF; I REALLY don't want that cat butt mouth!!!!
                    Start, You were such a good cheerleader to Oney earlier- your post was excellent.
                    Welcome to Zen, Settle in here and you will feel loved and valued every day.
                    Cy, You sound much better...did you attend a meeting last night? Was it beneficial?
                    Wishy, I hope you enjoy your relaxing evening. You are so helpful to your sister taking the baby so often; I hope she appreciates you and your efforts?
                    Gyco, How are things going for you, young man?
                    LTg, More packing for you today?
                    Evie, Thanks for including everyone here who could join your prayer service last night....it sounds VERY successful!
                    Lilmea, How are you getting on with AF days? Is it getting easier for you?
                    I hope everyone enjoys their day or night...I don't have much, outside of work, on my agenda today.
                    Love to everyone....
                    Krigs
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Hi Kriger cat butt!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

How are you tdy, LTG? You sound pretty chipper!
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Krigy! Yay on Day 1!! You can do this too hun! How strong are your patches? Mine are 24 hour 21 mg ones..I do have an almost constant headache though

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Hey, all, one last note from me. I'm confronting the Medical Center today about the treatment I got from the first doctor there, who dismissed me while my bones were still broken. He's an arrogangt ass, and this is a mega-medical group, full of a lot of self-entitled asses, so, it's David vs Goliath today. Better say a prayer for Goliath! My cousin is a personal injury attorney!!! LMAO
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

I have 21mg to start for 4 weeks but I have used about 7 of them from prior attemps then I have 2 weeks each of lower doses to finish off 8 weeks of therapy. Mine will total 7 weeks since I used the ones previously. I think that should do it!

Comment

Army Thread 5th Feb 09

Best of luck Ruby!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X