Stop smoking forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop smoking forum

I have noticed that alot of you here are trying to quit smokin, myself included. I have been lurking around in the quitsmoking.com forum trying to get my willpower up and start a quit date. Anyway this is a great forum. It's set up similar to this forum. Everyday they email u with an encouraging story and tips to help you get thru the day. There's also a msg. board and chat room. You can also order different things to help you quit. You should check it out. Day 18 AF. :wave: :happy:
    Starting over again
    ray:

Stop smoking forum

Woohooo 3.5 weeks NF! Still craving
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Stop smoking forum

NF

Good for you Network. I made it 2 days and lit up. I want to get this AF thing under control and then try again. You should try that forum I posted.

oney, let me know what you think.
      Starting over again
      ray:

Comment

Stop smoking forum

Me too!!

Damn I would kill for a fag right now - but NO I won't -- onto day 7 I go (snif)
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Stop smoking forum

It's very odd tho Oney as I was crusing for the first 5 days with no cravings at all and then last night I went to a seminar which required me to sit still for a good 3 hours and just listen -- I came out craving like mad.

I just read Marb's post -- great advice, I didn't know that!
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Stop smoking forum

hmmm that website is a bit odd -- they are advertising houses for sale?!!!??

Comment

Stop smoking forum

You're on Oney!!
              There is no ways I am ever quitting again so I just gotto stick with it.

How is Alan Carr working out for you? Have you tried L-Glut when the craving is bad?

Comment

Stop smoking forum

you can get it in a health shop oney, like holland and barrett...in the body building section
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Stop smoking forum

does he not take supps? Maybe you already have some?
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Stop smoking forum

oney

I'm sorry Oney. It's quitsmoking.com not stop smoking. Try it and let me know.
                    Starting over again
                    ray:

Comment

Stop smoking forum

I joined quitnet last year and set my date but TBH I haven't really got too into it -- I got all the support I need right here.

Definetly get Wob to go shopping for you. The GABA and 5-HTP is also working wonders.

Comment

Stop smoking forum

HOLLY MOLLY!! this is how much I am saving $-171,665.69
                        (if only it was in dollars and not rands I'd be mega-rich lol)

Comment

Stop smoking forum

Hubby has quit with me -- but (snigger) he is not finding it that easy. He has quit before for long periods but always starts up again when drinking.
                          He already had a puff on Sunday night -- we only gave up on Saturday??!!!!

Comment

Stop smoking forum

My Past Smoking Costs

Number years I have smoked: 18
                            Number of cigarettes I have smoked: 164,250
                            Total amount I have spent on cigarettes: $188,887.50
                            Forgone interest earnings on money spent: $336,292.52
                            Total cost of my past smoking: $525,180.02

Comment

Stop smoking forum

Sunbeam posted this site for relaxation, but it also has some great advice for stopping smoking...

http://www.aipm.wellnesscheckpoint.c...p?P=887E2SMK21

I hope everyone is hanging in there... remember what Marbs told us, it all in our heads now:-)

Comment

Working...
                              X