Army Thread February 6, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! I never get to start the thread! And after being somewhat MIA! Not a thing exciting to report, except, and this is big, another day AF! I'm going to do some re-reading of my book, then back to the CD's before sleep. I don't know about some of you, but those little discs have been a HUGE help for me, so much so I've bought several other self-help, self-hypnosis, and motivational CD's. I think the messages are insidious - you don't think they're really doing anything, then find yourself thinking about points during the day! Anyway, good morning, good night, and hoping you all learn something new and helpful today.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

:dang:

You mean, I stayed up til quarter to one and didn't even get to start this thread!!!!???

Oh well.. LOL See you all in the morning, then! Night Rubes! :bedtime:

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Good morning Rubes and Sunny!
      Lovely to see you both here!
      Rubes, I didnt realise you were struggling again? I am so sorry hun, but so glad you are knocking up those AF days once again..
      Sweet dreams Sunny!

Well, its snowing yet again here...I wish it would go away...it looks beautiful, but I feel trapped in the house! Never mind, perhaps today my de-clutter project will get passed the planning stage :-)
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi guys Starts and Sunny and all to come!!!!! Rubes that view is stunning shame about those mountians and river behind it!!!!! All jest aside love ya rubes youre a inspiration as is every single soul on this thread!!!!!!!!~
        Love cap

Comment

Hi there Cap..how are you doing today? Good to see you matey.

Comment

Oney, you be the antichrist...I will be joining you in about an hour i feel...

The snow is thick and getting thicker...I am getting stir crazy not going out....its like solitary confinement...I might lose my mind soon...

Comment

Mornin Startin, Cap, Ruby, Sunshine,
              Hey just be patient with being stuck in the house Starting, I will also be stuck in the house but due to HEAT not cold. Half this country is heat struck and the other half is flood struck. The weather is NUTS! Is nighttime here, so cooling off but worried about tomorrow:
              Bushfire threat: Brumby warns of extreme temperature forecast

Comment

/Users/fionaellis/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/Snowy Garden/IMG_2725.JPG

Comment

Morning Fick, yes I had heard about the weather you are having...so many suffer in extreme weather...it can be very scary...

Comment

Oney, you know it wont last, the nicotine is out of your bod now...its your head telling you that you want t a fag now...get into gratitude mode...

Comment

Hey all - Oney - persevere as ALMIGHTILY as you can! Am throwing some mental anti-smoking strength your way - you are doing so very well.
                      Hi all - nearly 11pm here, I am pretty whacked. Was a public holiday here today, so plenty of people eating out. Mostly a very good working day.
                      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Im with ficks 45 degress celius or imperial 105 farenhight you guys are freezing the worlds gone NUTS oney you would make one fine sexy anti christ including the tail!!!! horns!!!!! and all the other appendages you can have my soul!!!!! and whats left of my hairs!!!!
                        Love cap

Comment

Hiya Kap!
                          Oney, Congratulations on YOU!!:yay::happy::yougo::wave:
                          YAY!! You are doing so well!
                          Have you tried erm.. the distraction thing? Can you eat something? (My thing is icecream):H

Comment

Gee Kap, I didn't realise the time diff was so big between us!

Comment

hi everyone ,someone beat start hahahaha,i do believe some stay up all nt just to start.hhaha a thread,just teasing starts,day 5 of no smokees,very good,onester,i no its hard,hang tuff,family over doesnt help the situation,or maybe it does,i got family coming in march,o im looking so forward to that,that is my trigger,hopefully not this year,but i do have to be honest the desire to have a drink is there,i thought that was the only way to remedy the thought as ive never been truthful when i got the desire b4,i think my biggest accomplishment this time is ,my brain is working better to the idea,i have the choice not to have the drink,and al the repercussions if i do,i cant beleive im being honest,but i keep looking at how cheerful one is when sober of mind,hence my pic,i also have one that family took,actually several when it was not nice,at my worst,there i go ramblin,well im off for a physical test,blood work and needles,suck that ia m i hate frekkin needles,other then that im glad you folks are here,gyco i guess this is what they call struggling yes no

Comment

Working...
                              X