Who is awake, almost 1am here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just feeling blaghhh...cant put proper words to it. Can only be so strong at the moment. I have made what i consider huge changes in my life, so many people are actually complementing me on this and I have been feeling really good but my scepticism wondered when would I face the wall, AND ITS HERE. All is not terrible, just in need of friends right now and a coping mechanism
    Live your life in such a way that
    when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
    Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Hey, there trooper.... how can I help?
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hey Neuro, those feelings do come from time to time...I think its fairly natural...I know I have felt very down and wondering why I am putting all this effort in. Well, one thing you can be sure of is it passes. Another is you have friends here ok???
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

And im here neuro. we all hit that wall from time to time. Once we break through to the other size, things are so much better for keeping strong. x
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I too am hitting the wall, 8 and a half months sober and my life has fallen apart, had to move my business from home, move out my home as my divorce will be final in the next 2 weeks, heres me thinking that sobriety would add to my happiness as we were happy, family issues!!!
          Fiona:angelgirl:

Enjoying sobriety since 27th May 2008

Its a long and winding road, but well worth the walk!

Comment

Guys, thanks So much, have being trying to resolve being the strong one, I know I can do it but i only got so much strength. Feel the energy just being sucked from every inch of me right now the last week, I have to say though as I wrote these few lines I felt a bit of a surge, who doesnt believe in Karma, I hope i havent depleted any international energy grid.

love you lot, sincere thanks, I knew if I put out a "i'm needy" that you would reply.....X

so how are you all doing today
            Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Hi Princess F,

Bless, there is me feeling sorry for myslef and it ain that bad, cross post. Is there anything we cn do together?

N x
              Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Well, I think we know that being sober wont solve all our problems, but at least it wont make them worse..its hard when life kicks you in the butt, but you will get through it...I always believe that we are never given any more than we can cope with...
                Princess, stay strong, you obviously are, and these are trying times...you will get through...
                Neuro, we are all needy at times, and its a good thing I think, its lovely to ask and be given isnt it?
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Yes Starts, it is something that I have just this week learned, that after my 34 yrs of being that is ok to ask...

Im stayin up for a little while although it is long past my bedtime, i just feel some comfort here, and I thank all of you for providing that, Oney, Starting, Cy, SunGG, Fincess F
                  Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Young lady... it is INDEED past your bed time! :tsk:

Mind you, it IS Friday night (or whatever day/time for you!) - aka weekend, so I suppose we can let you stay up a little longer

Funny, same here... I'm just coming around to the 'ask and you shall receive' bit, too. Just so damn hard to bring yourself to ASK sometimes, eh?

:l
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X