Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on me..do you even remember me? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on me..do you even remember me? :)

I realized that reading about drinking (or not drinking) wasn't healthy for me, so I took a break from MWO and just kept on my program and am doing surprisingly good. Yay me!

I am still taking Topamax and Wellbutrin, not drinking much at all these days (went from a bottle of wine single night to drinking maybe once every two weeks!), I have lost a ton of weight (went from a sz 8 to a sz 4 in the last 6 months) and other then battling some hard days here and there due to some other issues in my life, overall would say am having pretty good success battling the bottle. I am achieving my goal of moderation, and even I never thought it would be possible. I admit I gave up on the vitamins though. That was just too much to manage for me...

My big fear right now is that I am almost out of Topamax. I have only six days left and don't think I am going to get my next order for another 12 days. I don't know if this is a psychological crutch for me, but I really do feel that this has been a KEY part of my success and I am so scared to go off it, and then have to start over and go back on it. It was so hard in the beginning getting on that stuff...

I am feeling waves of panic people. What should I do???

Update on me..do you even remember me?

Hi Sassy, congratulations on meeting your goals.

There is a warm and supportive moderation thread in the Long Term Moderators section here at MWO. I'm wondering if it might help you to post there.

AFA the Topamax, you don't say what dosage you are on, is it possible for you to half the dosage so that you can stretch it out until your refill comes? Maybe take the half dose closer to the time of day when you would normally drink? The most important thing is not to panic. You are in control right now, you don't want to lose that control. Best wishes.
    vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Working...
    X