Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have rednecks in the U.K. and Oz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angelcakes;768899 wrote: My favourite redneck ever is Joe Dirt.
    I bought a Joe Dirt mullet wig, my then 3-y/o g/son put in on when his parents came down for breakfast at our house. He walked up to his mom and said, "Hey, Mom, I'm Joe Dirt". Cracked everyone up!!!! :H :H :H :H:H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

chav is a really old english word and it used to mean 'good bloke' sort of 'salt of the earth'
      one day at a time

Comment

Starlight Impress Forever;769067 wrote: Never heard of him, Angelcakes. Do tell..............:H

Star x
        It's a movie...Joe Dirt came from very humble beginnings but was always optomistic. His parents pissed off when he was little, he found an asteroid that he kept like a pet - it turned out to be a big turd that'd fallen from an airplane, he had a super hot girl friend that lived next door, he fell in love with/shagged another girl then found out she was probably his sister - he grew up to be a janitor & was never bitter.

Comment

Ewwwww Angel........."a big turd".........sorry I asked!!!! :H

Star x
          Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Tight collar. A bit red.

Never an attitude against anyone.

Unless they beg for one.

Comment

Working...
            X