Army Thread 7th February 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As each day passes you will feel better starts.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Nos Da starts. speak in the morning. xx
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Night Starts, hope you feel brighter in the morning hun. It will get easier x x

Comment

I tell ya Oney, it takes her an hour to clean her teeth while she is dancing!! She says its cause she has to clean every one!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I'm gonna watch some tele now and snuggle up on the sofa.

Goodnight all x x

Comment

marbella;541010 wrote: I had a part time job looking after a lady with Alzheimers some years ago- it was to give the daughter a break, as she had her at home.

After a few hours I felt I had been in the ring with Tyson- totally worn out. It is a cruel condition, and if she has always been difficult well, I can only imagine...

At least you managed to make her happy today though! Must make you feel a bit better too.
              Yup, the people who take care of these folks at the home are HEROES. I just could not do it. I still have some guilt feelings because I am not taking care of my OWN mother... but if I did it, I know I would be lost, emotionally and every other way. She is just relentlessly demanding, plus frequently bitter, and paranoid. I love her but it takes so much out of me to be around her...

Comment

Thanks Oney, that's true.... and one of them is dealing with all the distorted expectations I picked up from my mother... that I am supposed to devote my life to her and make her happy... I know that she is actually thriving where she is, and she has never been happy anywhere in her life. So this is a good decision. Just difficult.

Comment

Working...
                X