Army Thread 7th February 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Marbs. Loving the Ebook...thanks again SOOO MUCH !!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hi Evie!

I haven't read it all yet- it is such a loooong book to read on screen! I am at around page 250?? I bought it a few years ago but he has now published it as a hardcopy, it is on Amazon but a bit out of my price range right now (to say I already have it!) But one day soon I will get it- in the meantime I kind of use it as a reference book, if there is something I want to know I look it up there

Comment

TONS OF GOOD INFO...TONS !!!
        I will use and reuse it

Comment

Hi, Evie! You sound chipper. What sort of book, may I ask? Thanks Oney. I'm going to try that diet, shouldn't be a prob for me. When I do the tomato soup diet strictly for 7 days, I always lose 14 lbs., everytime!.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi, Marby! Long time no read. How is Spain these days? And the critters?
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I have a lot of respect for him, he is also active on his forum, and obviously spends heaps of time answering questions.

Well I am going home now, still in the shop, we had a very out of the blue, heavy snowfall today:O

One minute it was lovely and sunny, then the sky went black and a fierce yellow colour, then it seemsed to just drop tons of the white stuff on us! It all happened in about 20 mins! Very odd, I have never seen anything like that before.

Well, I'll log in at home to say G'Night!

Comment

Hi Rubes, X posted!

All is well here and the furry ones are just fine!

Lovely to see you, I am not here always and sometimes I seem to miss you.

I have to leave now but I will be back!

Comment

Its a metaphysical book Rubes

Comment

Thanks, Marbs, catch you later!
                    sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;541018 wrote: Hi, Evie! You sound chipper. What sort of book, may I ask? Thanks Oney. I'm going to try that diet, shouldn't be a prob for me. When I do the tomato soup diet strictly for 7 days, I always lose 14 lbs., everytime!.
                      I lost my Christmas weight on the 3 day apple cleanse diet...Google Edgar cayce apple diet...it makes you feel so healthy.

Comment

Thanks, Evie. I'd love to lose 25-30 lbs (see above pic!) but docs think that's too much, so I'd be happy with 20 at least. I'll google that right now. Have to go walk my dog now too. Weather is absolutely fabulous, hot even.
                        sigpic

Comment

PS I have the Edgar Cayce self-hypnosis CD and I love it. Has really helped me sleep better.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's beautiful here too RUBES...rode my bike today.

Comment

The pectin in the apples cleans out your plumbing and you lose weight fast

Comment

Wish I could still bike ride. Maybe one day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X