You Know You Know - When

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Know You Know - When

:upset: The bad new is, this morning was not so great. The hubby said some derrogatory stuff (Joking of course). For some reason between me, myself and I , I let it get to me and took the comment extremely personally and began Journaling while tears ran down my face.

Then, I went out for groceries and back home to make lunch. Oddly, enough he came home for lunch and we had a brief talk. (Place Huggable Here). After he left to go back to the church to do some more work (in the basement). I began thinking about MWO . . . and then, suddenly, it hit me, OMG, I didn't take a drink, no sir, I didn't take a drink. It was like time travelling backward when I didn't drink and I journalled everything.

So, now I'm thinking - this is a LightBulb moment ! ! ! I 'did not take a drink', as I would have in the past couple of years, not matter what time of day or night. If he would jokingly demean me, I would take a drink. But this time the Good News is - I didn't.

So then I'm thinking - You know, you know when Your are Getting Better - when something has clicked and you don't have the desire to drink. And you replaced it with a Positive Action where there usually was self-destruction.

Thankyou so much all of you wonderful people at MWO! :l

God Bless!

You Know You Know - When

That is absolutely wonderful, Polaryzed! Good for you!

And I hope that one day your husband will be willing to stop "jokingly" putting you down.

Comment

You Know You Know - When

Well done Polar - 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me'

Comment

You Know You Know - When

U KIDS

:thanks: Thank You - Work I P, Gia, Irish and One2M, your kind words made me well-up with tears of Joy. Words can't even express how Great I feel knowing I have the amazing support of all of you positive and wonderful people.

I am so bleeeeping happy right now I could sing, and dance . . . so I think I'll go put on some upbeat music. Thanx !

God Bless You All . . .

Comment

You Know You Know - When

I think they call that a "TAAA DAAA" moment! Congratulations!
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

You Know You Know - When

That is so awesome!!!!
            Goal 1: Today
            Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

You Know You Know - When

irish eyes;541048 wrote: Well done Polar - 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me'
              Wait... isn't it... 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me..."?

Good for you Polarized! Continue this trend - you are on a good path!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

You Know You Know - When

Stay strong girl!!!!! That is just great
                Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                - George Jackson

Comment

You Know You Know - When

Place Big Fat Huggable Here to all of YOU!

:upset: this lil guys is crying tears of absolute JOY because of all of you.

Comment

You Know You Know - When

WOW that is GREAT !!! It just keeps on getting better and better...it really does. Life still has all it's ups and downs but without alcohol dragging you down it all feels so much easier to deal with..It sure does for me, anyway.
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

You Know You Know - When

I love whips and chains! :b&d: :b&d: :b&d: :b&d: :H
                      Starting over again
                      ray:

Comment

Working...
                      X