How to cheat antabuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to cheat antabuse

There is a way, but i think i should not say it here, cos if i say some people might be really upset here right?
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

How to cheat antabuse

Network
    I honestly am not sure why anyone would want to know this. If you are looking to cheat it you clearly do not want to be sober.

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

Nettie, why would you even want to post something like this? What kind of answer were you hoping to hear from the members here?

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

You see, i knew people would be upset

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

So why do it? What were you hoping to achieve?

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

I agree with T2C, if you are going to cheat on antibuse, why bother? Just do not take the antibuse.

I also do not think that you should share this here. First of all....all antibuse is not the same and and also, somone could become violently ill given wrong information.

I hope you get things figured out for yourself Netty.
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

WIP, im sorry. I am just upset a little. I am upset everybody can get drunk except me. I had few drinks(well i think i got drunk, sorry) while on antabuse.Being me i was experiencing with it.
              WIP i will remove this thread, i promise

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

Seems like you were looking for a reaction. And thats what you got. Happy now???

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

That's good Netty, please do, and please get some sleep. Get up and get going properly again tomorrow, OK?

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

WIP the thing is, im not even drunk and Oney i cannot sleep is so damn hot here.

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

Net
                      Just want to say if u are taking antibuse and alcohol the joke is on u. I am an ER nurse for many years and I have seen people admitted with severe reactions that included collapse, heart attack, heart failure, unconsciousness, convulsions, and death.

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

Wow. Thought I had seen everything around here but this really takes the cake.

You are crazy to be risking your life. If you want to drink that badly then get off the Antabuse, and don't be encouraging others to play with fire.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

Yikes! Definitely do not encourage others to risk their lives with the information.

My goodness. Please PM RJ and have this thread removed.

You are playing with dynomite. Plus, people come here to get off of alcohol or lessen their intake; hopefully not finding ways to cheat themselves.

Those who are taking antabuse DO NOT WANT TO DRINK and are very committed to a sober life. Antabuse is a tool to help people stay sober.

My advice to you is to get off of the stuff. You are obviously not that committed to an AF lifestyle at this point and I think antabuse could be very dangerous.

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

Wow, you people.
                            We all try to find our way out. I am on antabuse cos i believe that i need to be, although there are certain days you really need to have few drinks while on it.
                            I believe that if you really want to quit it is within you and no pills will help you in a long run.
                            So please do not be so upset with this thread.
                            I am doing well , i do drink few drinks while on antabuse cos the social situation require me to do it.Antabuse is working cos i can have few drinks and not being drunk.

English is not my first language.

Comment

How to cheat antabuse

people who are drunk post allsorts, thats the power of alchohol it brings out the worst in everyone. we must not judge just pray she will see sense and let this be a wake up call for those pretending they can control it!
                              Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Working...
                              X