Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th February

Good Morn Troopers!
    I should still be in the land of nod, but sadly my body clock seems to have gone awry since quitting the nicotine. Its day 3 today and I am hoping that I will start returning to feeling ok once again.
    Wip, I just caught the tail end of yesterdays thread about your Mum. I can understand that guilt you feel about not doing more for your mum, its with me too every day. But if we didnt look after ourselves first, we would be totally lost. So, lets keep up the good work that we are doing and try to reduce those guilty feelings yes?
    See you all later
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 8th February

I am here at the beginning of the thread.....Hi Starty!!!! Isn't it 4:15 where you are? You will need a nap later for sure. I just finished the Allen Carr book and I am in a debate with myself about my NRT....I think I will continue it despite what he says. I have taken all the other parts to the program and will use them but I plan to keep the patches. I may plan to abbreviate the length of time I use them. Do you feel better tdy than yesterday? I'm going to bed in a few- tomorrow will be day 4 for me! Love Ya, Krigs
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Kriggy!!! Good to see you! Yes I too read the allen carr book, it did make me question NRT...all I would say is that if you reduce your time and you crave, then go back on the NRT..ITS much better than smoking..
      Not sure If I feel better today yet...still not quite with it :-)
      Great going Krigs..we are gonna beat this thing you know!!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Yes we are, my cute little rodent. I had a good day today-put my patch on at 10a and took it off at 8p. I also did my first meditation today....I think it will be beneficial to this NF quest. I am going to join the 90 day challenge with Wippy. I hope Oney made it last night....she was wavering at the end of the evening.
        I'll talk to you when I get up....enjoy your Sunday morning and by all means jump back into the pit if you feel the urge. Krigs
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Good morning alc and nic free peeps. God, were going to be healthy!!
          Feeling good today. Not sure whether to go to a meeting today or tonight because it's Wales first game today and I'd like to see it.
          Starts... I always feel bad for 3-5 days when I am recovering, so maybe it's the same with Mr Nicotine.
          Have to drop Erin off at 8.30 to go to church, though Erin said she hadn't been for ages, and her mum only mentioned it after she asked to stay. Ah well, we had a great night.
          Good morning wip. I agree with everything that has been said. If you had not looked after yourself first, you would of been able to do less if anything for your mum. All you can do is be strong for her.
          Well I'm in erins room having a cwtch(hug) before I take her home.
          Later super troopers. Xx
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Morning Oney. Do you feel better or worse? Better get rid of your sig. You really really WANT to quit, or know you have too. Cause I think like drinking, until you want to rather than know you have to it aint going to happen. Wishy admits she doesnt want to stop, so wont try again until she really doesnt want it anymore.
            Terrible about the fires. Did you hear about the 2 dogs that killed that 3 month old baby too. Horrible.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Good morning everyone..

Yes Oney, things are pretty tragic here in Aus. Absolutely HORRIBLE news as we speak. And the other crazy thing is the incredible floods up north which are also claiming lives.

Great to see you are getting there with the QUIT NIC guys!

It is 8pm Sunday nite here

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Wheres Kap. I miss Kap.:upset:
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Hey Fic. another hot day? Yer, the weather seems to be getting crazier every year all around the globe. The warning signs are there, and I suppose its up to us to take heed for our future generations.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Oney...We all gotta find our way of doing it and it takes time I suppose. Christ, its taking me long enough!! What happened with the parrot? Any news?
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Lovely! Snow!
                      is it deep enough to play in?

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Lovely snow??? Its driving me crazy..I havent been out for days now..the roads are dreadful. OK if you can get out on the main ones but in the village they are really bad. Even the dogs have fallen over this morning.

What supps are you going to get oney?

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Defo the Lglut and b complex.
                          If I was u I would get the powder lglut and dissolve a teaspoon in water or juice twice a day, if the cravings get bad, put some under your tongue.
                          I will go on the research now to see if anything else might help.
                          I wonder if kudzu would? Hmmmm back in a bit

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Morning all. I'm not feeling well at all today. Can't stop coughing and blowing my nose, oh and then there is the constant sneezing!!!

Oney ... I really hope the supps work for you

Starts .... Well done Hun, you are rocking without the gum and patches!

Morning everyone else!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Hiya Wishy...cannot say I am rocking, I am a right miserable, short tempered git! :-)
                              Sorry you arent feeling well, can you stay tucked up today?

Comment

Working...
                              X