Army Thread 8th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th February

O2M, I have read that the lovebirds are very trainable and social. I have been thinking of getting a pair after we move.
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

WIP, I am heading to FL in 10 days too. Was suppose to go this weekend but husbo had a car accident Friday so that blew that plan.
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Hi Gia! I love all things baby...LOL!!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Gia;541944 wrote: I pretty much got forced to go to a Baby Shower today, the whole guilt trip was used on me. I just don't enjoy going to them..unless I'm close to the person. Some of the women I know seem to love going to these things, what do you all feel about them? Do you like going? I'm just wondering...
          HATE them!!! You could not guilt OR pay me enough to go to another one of those things.

Well, maybe you could PAY me enough... but no promising that I would act nice.

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

LookingToGrow;541945 wrote: WIP, I am heading to FL in 10 days too. Was suppose to go this weekend but husbo had a car accident Friday so that blew that plan.
            House hunting?

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Yes, to look at properties and whatnot.
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Gia I do not go to
                Baby Showers
                Tupperware Parties
                Wedding Showers
                Junior League
                etc, etc.

I'll send a gift, but I won't go to the shower. Hate the little games.

Oh, that reminds me. You know why Junior League women don't have group sex? Too many thank you notes to write. haha
                vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

CF, that rat really back to your house?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

im here, was reading this charming man upstairs and really enjoying it.

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Hi Limers, LTG / Oney
                      Yes the book is fantastic I couldnt leave it down. I am reading a murder mystery now that is driving me mad so many characters with similar names. How is ur work experience going Limers?

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

one2many;541933 wrote: No they were not expensive at all considering Wob has spend thousands on parrots.
                        They were 120 euro for 2........they are not noisy and kinda keep each other entertained.Once you have the time to train them , they will snuggle up with you at night, I think thats what Wob misses about the other parrot who flew off, they used to watch tv in the evenings, the parrots snuggled into his neck.

Dewey was 850 eurp and the parrot before that was an african grey and he was 1200.
                        One, what happened to the African Grey?

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

one2many;541976 wrote: I am still halfwat thru it...have not got to the alcoholic part yet but I think I know what character it is.
                          I think its your one in the country, is it? Im thinking she might be becoming one.

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

irish eyes;541977 wrote: Hi Limers, LTG / Oney
                            Yes the book is fantastic I couldnt leave it down. I am reading a murder mystery now that is driving me mad so many characters with similar names. How is ur work experience going Limers?
                            Im starting my last week tomorrow , tho ive volenteered 1 day a week to keep my foot in the door, im hoping to get the next position they have to offer! lol! Thanks for asking, how are you doing?

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Irish, have you read that Sebastian Barry?

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Limers, that's a good move. Keep your foot in the door. If you get tired, borrow O2M's arse as a door stop...LOL!!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X