• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th February

Big group hug for Evie x
    http://www.southernheightsumc.org/cl...p20hugging.jpg
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

That is a beautiful photo CY...It is filled with the energy of ANGELS...just what I need today and it also helped me decide on what color to wear...the color of the SKY...NOT BLACK !!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

For Evie-

Don't worry Evie, it will turn out to be much easier than you fear, I am sure.

Starts that makes sense about the gum, well you are doing great!!!

Its no wonder you are feeling a bit blah, it's your body detoxing! Thats a fantastic sign- now you just need to do Sunday lie-ins

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Thanks MARBS...ALL Warm and fuzzy now...

Starts...I LOVE YOU..sorry I haven't been there for you enough in the past couple of days. I will be back to normal soon.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Evie, just look after you OK? Thats the most important thing. Love and strength on its way to you x
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Good Day Soldiers
              Had a lovely day with my sister and cousins yesterday. Sorry Cy, we did not go to the fish market. Next time maybe, when I have some cash. I did have some cravings yesterday, but did not give in. I am just still so depressed about my lack of employment. My money is running out quickly. Oh yeah, Christopher is now not moving out until Tuesday. Just keeps pushing it off, but not giving me and money. He owes me 5 weeks room and board and $80 for his cell phone. I am going to try to catch up on the thread now. I think that I am going to go to an AA meeting this morning.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

hi all,wonderful Sunday morning here.smokers have you tried the smokee s in the glass remedy,i no smokes are quite expensive,its just a suggestion,you all seem to have young children or gran kids,i read an article again by the doctor,if people were tot at a young age, they mt think twice before they try these habits, we seem to, or have had in the past,for the struggle rs of the smoke you will eventually succeed just like you have with Al, good luck i wish i could be more help,gyco

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

big sunday dinner here tonite ribs and chicken cooked and tenderised by gyco hahaha

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

ever tell ya about the 2 old guys thatwent to the whore house,well the madam seen them comin a nd told her best girl to blow the rubber dolls up, they wouldnt no the diff, well they went up and 15 minutes later came out and the one said how was yours and he said cold and tuff and what about yours the other said,well he said she was great till i bit her in the neck,and she blew a fart and flew out the window with my false teet hahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Yum the dinner that is!!!!! and is that you MrG in the avartar if so you have a wonderfully kind happy face!!!!!! and a soul to match!!~!!!!~!
                      Love cap

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

yea it is cap funny lookin guy tht i am hahahha

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

i was gonna put one on when i was under the weather but na to scaryy family snapped me at my worse which was fine e

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

You are adorable Gikes. So Great to see Hippie!!! That just made my day. Hello my beloved Capt. How are ya love?

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

Can I come over Gyc! I had super noodles, cheese and nachos for brek!
                              Sea...Glad you had a good day. No worries, next time. With ya on the money worries girl, soooo with you. Rock out, you'll feel better. Im blasting Follow the Leader by Korn on the iPod at the mo!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th February

I downloaded some more tunes yesterday. You are right. I shall put on the IPod. Cy, I gotta tell ya. My Sis and I had Chicken pesto yesterday. It damn near killed us. Did not agree with us.

Comment

Working...
                                X