Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cd's zzzzzzzzzzz

Hi everyone...

I have just listened to the Clearing CD on the Abstinence program. I feel asleep on part 2 before he got to counting to 20 !!! Is this supposed to happen? !!! I slept a good 9 hours last night so I'm not tired.

Love
    Liz
    xxx
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Cd's zzzzzzzzzzz

Good For You!

Looks like the CDs are doing exactly what they're supposed to do. I started using them three days ago and I can't believe how much more relaxed I am which leads to a LOT less drinking! I'm a real cynic so it was hard for me to believe this type of "mumbo-jumbo" would work - but it does! My doc is a big believer in self hypnosis and its benefits so I guess it's the real deal! Good luck to you Bambs!

:l Trish :l
    Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
    Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
    : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
    "

Comment

Cd's zzzzzzzzzzz

Hi Bambino,
      There are some topics on the hypno on pages 3 and 6 of general discussion. One is called "Tripping on Hypno" by DebbieG and one is "I'm so Frustrated" by Me. Check them out before they move even further away!!!
      People are posting new topics so fast and furiously that we need filing cabinets!!!!!
      Hope this helps!!
      Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Cd's zzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks

Thanks Girls,

I'll take a look at those Kathy - think I've read them before, but think I'll have a refresher. Just done the hynpo one in the garden - very relaxing and I haven't got cravings - which I did have yesterday at this time ( it used to be as soon as i woke up - so gettin better ! )
        Noticed i put my real name on my 1st post - prefer Bambs - so I'll stick with that - 'tis my horsey's name.
        I am Queen of posts - bit embarrassin - just can't stop yappin - i'm luvvin it here. - Such a crutch to me at the mo. Last day of Lib tomorrow - then on my own - although I'm not - cos I've got you guys. xxx
        :h
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Working...
        X