Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday

Good Morning Everyone. 4AM here in Jersey. Hope we all survived Sat. night. After having temperatures in the 20's mostly for the last two weeks today is supposed to be in the 50's. I'm gonna hop on my bike and stay out there all day. Damn I have cabin fever! Hope everybody has a great day. :rays: alm: :butterfly: :flower:
    Starting over again
    ray:

Sunday

You lucky person you! Were lucky to get above freezing here in Wales. Have fun on ya bike and enjoy the sun Lasty. Sat was good for me.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Sunday

Good Morning Last Call & Cymru woke up to a blanket of snow this morning coming down steadily and I was going hill walking this morning blah! The best laid plans of mice and men etc. I am beginning to stir crazy in the house a good job this site is available.
      Talk soon

Comment

Sunday

Yep, we are having a warm up here in New Hampshire and I am getting the Hell out of this house. Enjoy the warm up everyone in the Northeastern US.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sunday

Weve had 53 temps for the last few days here in Nebraska so I rode my beauty RED yesterday. Too lazy to saddle her so damn near killed myself.....too much oats and not enough work this winter. Had fun thou....today....saddle is goin on!

Comment

Sunday

Morning all ~ looks like a beauty of a day here in Minnesota ~ upper 30's. That smell of melting snow and warmer breezes almost makes the long winter worth it! Have a great day everyone!
            You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Sunday

Morning all,

Yep enjoying this winter thaw out. I'm going to clean up my poor salt ladened car. Will be nice to wash it without chipping off ice after.
              AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Working...
              X