Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please

went to the hospital, they told me im ok, im having huge withdrawals now, doctor told me i dont need meds, panic attack is coming, please
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Please

keeping myself busy

Comment

Please

listen to nirvana, not sure about you, but i always had money.Maybe that is the reason. People try to help me and the way they do it is to pump money for me.

Comment

Please

Nobody replies here, its ok. I need to keep myself busy

Comment

Please

hi network, sorry you are going thru this. Couldn't they give you something to help with the withdrawals, if you know you'll experience panic attacks? Hang in there ....
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Please

Network....GABA and EFA's 3, 6 and 9 will really help ease panic attacks......so will meditation....hope you feel better!
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Please

Hi Netty
              Withdrawal Sux. Let me know if you need to go into Chat. It can be dangerous. It you feel and worse, I would go straight back to the hospital. You could be at risk for a seizure. I do not know your drinking patterns; just want you to be safe. Good natural stuff for anxiety: Calms Forte, valerian, GABA, 5-htp, L-TRyptophan. Let us know how you are doing.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Please

Listen to sea Net. if it gets really bad, make sure you are with someone or have a phone to hand.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Please

Network

Take slow deep breaths in through your nose and out through mouth. Relax your shoulders, neck and chest, and breathe from your abdomen, breathing in for a slow count of three and out for a slow count of three until you are calm. If u have a paper bag place it over your nose and mouth and breathe slowly and regularly into the bag until you feel calmer.

Comment

Please

How are you doing Net... We all care for you.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Please

Net, if you're really trying, good for you. And if you really are worried, feeling bad, have a heavy drinking history, go to the hospital and refuse to leave til they help you some way. AL hurts (and kills) in many ways, and health professionals should know that.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Please

Ruby, thats a good one! Refuse to leave. I don't think my personality would ever do it. I'm just too shy. Its part of my problem.

Comment

Please

Net, you can do it. Truly, I know it's hard, but you can tell them you are afraid you will die, and then it will put the guilt on them, maybe. I don't know your situation, but I think you need some real help.I wish I could tell you what to do, but I can't, hon. Don't you have anyone to call you help you?
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Please

Ruby, im just all alone. Thank you Ruby. My gp really tries to help me, but she so believes in me, i cannot go there and tell her i failed.

Comment

Please

Yes you can. She's your best best, probably. Someone who cares and understand will not be disappointed, but prepared to go to the next step.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X