Im ok now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im ok now

I couldnt cope with the witdrawals, i had few drinks. I feel ok now, i just don't understand why doctor would not help me.Please dont be mad at me,i just couldn't cope and i had to have this few drinks.
    Im trying to have one drink per hour now.
    You see the problem is, when people in hostpitals do checks on me, all the results come perfect.I think thats why they dont prescribe me any meds.
    Please don't worry about me, i love my life, i will not do anything stupid, im just so afraid of panic attacks.
    What is the safe way to drink to reduce withdrawals to the minimum?
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Im ok now

I really hope you are not all mad at me. Im sorry. I will try my best now

Comment

Im ok now

Network, sorry I don't have any advice for you, just wanted to let you I am thinking of you ...:l
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Im ok now

Dexter, thanks, you being here means a lot to me.

Comment

Im ok now

Hey Dexter!

Nice to see you!

Glad you're feeling better, Net.

Hang in there! The alchi DOES make us feel better, but not too much or you'll stay in the same "sicky" boat.

It's time to slowly wean ourselves off of it... one drop at a time. Here is my plan:

I'm trying to have no more than two VMs a day. If I can do that for a week or maybe two, I'll drop it down to one drink a day... do that for a week or two and then switch to every other day; do that for a week or two; switch over to every couple of days; so on and so forth.

I don't know what is with these doctors, but I was admitted a few times last year and their only advice is "stop drinking" as if it's that damn easy!

They gave me a bunch of telephone numbers to call: three were disconnected and the other I left a message at, and they never even returned my call!

They even took MY information down at the hospital last time and told me that a "transitional" team would be contacting me for counseling-NEVER HEARD FROM THEM!

I truly don't believe these people want you to get well! They're getting too damn rich with us being sick! In and out of the hospitals; rehabs; you name it!

Chris Rock said it best: There's no money in the cure, only money in the TREATMENT! This was in response to the "war on AIDS"!

He is so f**king RIGHT!

Comment

Im ok now

When I decided to go to rehab a while back, I stopped drinking first. I called the place I decided to go, and they gave me very direct instructions on what I needed to do safely. I can't tell you, as this was for me, but please call a hot line, or rehab, etc., and get some info from them. Tell them everything so they can really help you. They are the experts. Good luck, Net.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Im ok now

Shikaki, its true, they gave me phone number to call. I called it and nobody is answering there

Comment

Im ok now

network;542230 wrote: Shikaki, its true, they gave me phone number to call. I called it and nobody is answering there
                I don't know what the deal is. See if you can try Ruby's advice.

I cannot afford rehab and I have no health insurance.

I don't believe insurance covers much of the expense anyway.

Why do I feel more than ever like a human McNugget?

I'm just another faceless person in a crowd of a situation in this country that is spiraling out of control.

They don't care about us.

Comment

Im ok now

Shi, You're not a faceless person in the crowd. If you're anything like me, you make it that way; that is what AL does.
                  Network, you need to do what is safe....That doesn't necessarily mean drink to avoid withdrawls because they suck.....it also doesn't mean to not drink because that is was expected.....You need to get someone who is an expert who WILL listen and take it seriously....we cannot do this on our own....
                  Goal 1: Today
                  Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Im ok now

Network

Hey Network. What do you drink? How much a day? How long have you been drinking? When's the last time you were AF for any amount of time?
                    Starting over again
                    ray:

Comment

Im ok now

Last call, i was AF for over the month. I just had few drinks i mean few drinks only yesterday. I was on antabuse as well. The thing is i only had like 10 drinks over like 7h. I probably was even save to drive. Once i stop my body just demands AL. Im drinking now, to ease the pain. Just one drink per hour. I wish i could go and seek help but cos im drinking now nobody would help me.Im in desparate need of help. Its amazing i feel like shit, i just need one drink, i mean one drink and my body is happy.I have a client coming in few hours, i need to look ok, so i need a drink otherwise i would look stupid.

Comment

Im ok now

Yes I understand, but what is it you are drinking? Are you drinking it straight, with a mixer or what? Is it beer? Wine? What is it?
                        Starting over again
                        ray:

Comment

Im ok now

Im drinking wine.White wine.

Comment

Im ok now

How long have you been drinking a glass of wine every hour? When's the last day you didn't drink at all?
                            Starting over again
                            ray:

Comment

Im ok now

Its monday here in au, i started drinking on sat.All night on sat . Sunday all day(trying to drank one drink per hour as well but im sure it was more). Well its 2 pm here so one drink per hour since i woke up as well (about 8am).

Comment

Working...
                              X