Im ok now

Have you eaten at all?
    Starting over again
    ray:

Comment

Im ok now

Networth..........Let's get ourselves together ! What ever you need ! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Im ok now

No, i did not eat, i dont think my body would accept food now haha!
        We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Im ok now

IAD thanks mate.

Comment

Im ok now

hang in there buddy been there done that .. if you really want it.. then do what you know you have to do and stop now.. before something bad happens to you or to someone else .. time is here and now give it your best .. good luck network stay strong and think positive .. we are here for you ..
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Im ok now

Newtwork......what ever anything anyone thinks.......I can understand where your at ! Talk to me .....I can help . IAD
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Im ok now

IAD i would love to talk, i need it, i just dont know what to say. I think if i can type im still ok. Im worry about later once i stop. I will not be able to type, to function. I will walk in circles at my place. I always do it, while having withdrawals.

Comment

Im ok now

Net.........I'm here, dose'nt matter.......All I care about is helping ! Because it also helps me ! LOL IAD
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Im ok now

What's worse, walking in circles until it is over, or walking in cirlces forever?
                    Goal 1: Today
                    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Im ok now

I think im unique. I can go have few drinks and im not even drunk. Everyone else is, but im ok. Its the next day that is killing me. I just need a drink. My body DEMANDS it. Yesterday i went out, i felt sorry for homeless person on the street and i gave him a lot of money(few hundred dollars) Just to feel better for myself i suppose. I need to find purpose.

Comment

Im ok now

Network........Love ya ! Talk to me we can get somethings done ! I'm crazy, but not stupid ! Ha!
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Im ok now

Hi Network, Geez...you would've made that guys day!!
                          Well, you've done over a month AF (I read your thread & was very impressed that you just stopped like that) Anyway, so you know you can do it.
                          So what's the lesson here??? DON'T TAKE THE FIRST DRINK...
                          I would suggest copious amounts of water & get some food into you - order a pizza or something easy. If you have some herbal teas to help you relax...cammomile or green tea they may help.
                          You're not that unique mate - we're all here for the same reason. If AL wasn't so dammed destructive we'd all be drinking right now. You have to make the choice my friend.
                          xo

Comment

Im ok now

Angelcakes;542290 wrote: Hi Network, Geez...you would've made that guys day!!
                            Well, you've done over a month AF (I read your thread & was very impressed that you just stopped like that) Anyway, so you know you can do it.
                            So what's the lesson here??? DON'T TAKE THE FIRST DRINK...
                            I would suggest copious amounts of water & get some food into you - order a pizza or something easy. If you have some herbal teas to help you relax...cammomile or green tea they may help.
                            You're not that unique mate - we're all here for the same reason. If AL wasn't so dammed destructive we'd all be drinking right now. You have to make the choice my friend.
                            xo
                            I so agree with you!

I ordered a pizza and a soda and felt much better once I got the carbonation/sugar in my system.

But the "urge" was really strong and if it hadn't started raining, I may have made a quick run to the liquor store.

Day 1 down and out!

Hopefully, Day 2 will be a little smoother. At least I'll feel a bit better about myself.

Hang in there, Net, and do your best!

Comment

Im ok now

net.. its hot in aussie land. should you be drinking water? lets us know how you are feeling.

Comment

Im ok now

Network

When I have had to wean myself of after a bad binge, I drink maybe half a drink every hour, just enough to keep bad withdrawals at bay without feeling tipsy. Other than that I drink lots of water in between and try to eat a piece of fruit or something. When I am feeling a bit stronger, I will have half a drink every 2 hours, then go to three hours- whatever it takes- just the minimum amount to withdraw slowly. I think you should cut your one glass of wine down gradually until you are just having a few sips, then stop, and see if you can manage AF again.

Comment

Working...
                                X