Army Thread 9th February 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its just around the corner starts. Always really shitty weather a few weeks before the spring. This time next month it'll be luuuuuush!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

We have a tiny bit of snow here....not much to even stick on the ground. I think there are 5 storms lining up to hit here but they don't seem to be very strong ones. We can use all the moisture we can get here in the desert!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Wish!
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

did you get the ming mong out cy?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thats great news girls. You both done good! I use your strengh for my own battles.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hiya Wishy, didnt see you there!

Comment

We sort of did. Its, ummmm.......better.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Actually, there's a convention center about 15 minutes from me, with waterfalls, lakes, paddleboats, hiking, cabins, camping, tourist center,etc. It's sort of a convention mecca. Say the word, someone.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LTG,
                    I think of the nastiness I left behind every time my tension level builds. I also think of the poison leaving my system.
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

THE WORD< THE WORD!!!!!!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Wheres Oney woo?
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I think of my brain and body beginning to function as it should...less nervous tension..

Cy, you going to a meeting today?

Comment

Cy, what exactly is ming mong? Is it the name of the cider?
                            Rubes, Next time I come up we'll have to take a drive and we'll go see the resort. OK?
                            Where is Oney today?

Comment

Not sure, she seemed a bit busy earlier?

Comment

BTW, IS there any conference, meeting, etc., for MWO, or is it just it just individuals who get together. I keep the door open, but there's never any real definition, and I know it takes a lot of planning for something this 'global'. Hell, Krigs and I could hardly get our little meeting together! LOL
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X