X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th February 2009

Hi, Fi! Glad your up. How are the boys?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh, pick the panhandle...LOL!!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I know, I love it. Hubs just likes the quiet of the coast. I've always loved Destin, PCB, St.Joes, Pens., Mobile, etc.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi to Rubes, Starty, Cy and Be also!!!
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

SIL's dad is retired Navy pilot, retired airline pilot. He had flown the same routes as the 911 pilots.
            sigpic

Comment

Talking about a small world, anyone remember the runaway bride? My daughter was her boss, and was supposed to be her bridesmaid. My g/daughter was to be her flower girl, and I was on my way up to the cabin to get ready for her wedding when she disappeared. She's a real nut!!!
              sigpic

Comment

My former manager was a Navy pilot too. Scary about the routes!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Zen,
                  Yes it was a big change! I love being without the humidity and I love the four seasons and the beautiful mountains, but I miss the family we left behind!
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Seems like there are quite a few members in FL. We should meet at Evielou's.
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yes, Krigs, but a couple hours north where your son lives and you have the seasons!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hows the non smoking going krigs?
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

LookingToGrow;542890 wrote: Seems like there are quite a few members in FL. We should meet at Evielou's.
                          YES! Let's just show up with our bags! Bless her heart, I know she'll be glad to see us, but she may lock the doors! LMAO
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah she will welcome you all with open arms! It'll be a nice surprise for her! LOL
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

A surprise party for Evielou...LOL!!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Starty, I wish a bunch of you guys over there would plan a trip over. I'm sure we would all zoom down to someplace warm and have a great visit in Florida. I'm SO tired of winter and clouds and cold toes!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X