Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th February 2009

LOL
    Starts, you know i saw Queen live! I was in a pram so dont remember! My parents did the catering for them when they played Cardiff castle. And Thin Lizzy, and I dont remember that either, but my dad said he was amazed Phil Lynott got on stage, cause he was in the catering area having a pint then downing a LARGE whiskey again and again.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Im good at destroying laptops, but thats about it!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Oh wow Cy, its a shame you dont rememeber that!!!!
        Phil Lynott was a mess....brilliant,but a mess sadly....
        Talking of whiskey, the last time I went to Belfast, my boss needed 16 whiskeys to get on the plane!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

What do you do Zenny? If you dont mind me asking of course...if you do, just say "mind yer own" and I will understand :-)

Comment

Hi again everyone! Had to share the pc with husbo for a couple of hours...LOL!!
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Blimey...you have a lot on your plate just now...well, I have every confidence in you you know...you are doing great.
              Re headaches, have you ever tried massaging the end of your big toe? Its a reflexology point and It does work, you need to keep at it a while though....

Comment

Well you sound like you really want it zen. Everything else will fall into plan once we maintain our sobriety. and you seem to be doing pretty well putting up with the looney gang here, and so I rekon you got a good chance!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Your armpits? Legs?
                  Im going to watch some t.v. laters. x
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

from your ming mong?

Comment

Zenstyle;543081 wrote: I'd try anything right about now - I've been swallowing Advil like they're going out of style. I expected a couple of days of headache but I've had it since day one. No fecking supps that I can find for that anywhere...
                      Are you drinking enough water? Dehydration can give headaches too...

Comment

send me hugs ... i need them today ..

Comment

Hugs on their way to you Rippy...whats up?

Comment

Zenstyle;543092 wrote: LOL... you all seem pretty sane to me... should I be concerned??!!! :H

Cy, I'm starting to see what life could be like without the alcoholic depression. I was MISERABLE... fecking MISERABLE. Rock bottom was the cats. I blame myself for not looking after them properly. If my head hadn't been so far up my arse maybe they'd still be alive today... I was a selfish, whining POS...

Anyway... here I am now...
                            Oh Zenny I had alcoholic depression too...I wanted to die...seriously, I used to wish that I wouldnt wake up in the morning and when I did I wondered what I could do to change it...I had a lump in my breast once and for a time I wished it was cancer...I so understand how you feel....
                            Zen, my baby (Yogi Dog) had cancer last year, we did what we could, but of course you always feel its not enough or what you did was wrong. I went through hell looking after him and then having him put to sleep. We must stop blaming ourselves, we did what we were able to do at the time...thats all we can ever hope to do....

Comment

Ripple;543089 wrote: send me hugs ... i need them today ..
                              Hugs Rip!!!!:l
                              :l
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Back after working with new tenants. Whew! Think they're good tho. Hubs is after me for tax, tho. Can't leave tomorrow 'less I finish my part. F#@k. I need a break.
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X