Army Thread 9th February 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been off and on AF for the last 25 years. Three years ago I wasn't drinking at all; I was just issuing threats to my husband to stop drinking, over and over again. Once I knew that didn't work I started joining him. I quickly got to daily drinking and at then end drinking some mornings and even at my office occasionally. I knew I had to do something and was looking into outpatient rehab when I found MWO. A little over a week from joining I became AF and have not had a drop since. I am also now quitting smokes....Day 5 for me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! My husb still drinks and smokes so I am around it ALL the time. That doesn't seem to bother me at all tho. I just worry terribly about his health. When he cuts himself shaving he almost bleeds out. He doesn't correlate the drinking with his bleeding. Krigs
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I didn't answer your question......the site and all these wonderful people have saved my life, I am sure of it. We are all family here. I met Rubywillow last fall....it was an incredible meeting of two people who felt like they knew each other their whole lives!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I should be able to see Evie.Lou next time I visit my parents because they live about 1.5 hours away from Evie. I look forward to that!

Comment

Zen, Do you use all of those mathematical models for your trading (stochastics, elliott wave, standard deviation, etc) ??

Comment

Bye for now for me too....It's quitting time at the office. i go home and watch my soap on DVR. Grand getting to know you better, Zen.

Comment

Working...
            X