I used to be registered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to be registered

ok, I give up. How in the f*&^%$#@ do I get back on as a user.
    I have followed the rules, prompts, etc., and yet NO I can't get back in.
    I ask to receive my old password and all that crap and nothing arrives.
    I have been hanging out here since July 2005, so I have some understanding of the site.
    Any help here?
    Love and Peace,
    Phil

I used to be registered

Moving over

Hi, Phil, I think you're in! (What message are you getting that's preventing your access?) Our new message board is hosted by another company. We were able to move many of the earlier posts over here, but not user accounts/info. Looks to me like you did everything right--really glad to see you here. :-)

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

I used to be registered

unable to log in

Roberta,
      I enter my user name "cpn1004" and then password to Log in. The system replies that user name and/or password is invalid. I ask the system to send my password via email. So far I have received nothing.
      Then I go through the complete registration process again using the name "cpn1004". The system replies that the user name and email is in use. Then asks me if I would like to receive my password via email. I agree and yet receive nothing in email from the system.
      As of today, I am unable to log in.
      I appreciate any assistance.
      Thanks,
      cpn
      If you need it my email is : pnelson1004@comcast.net

Comment

Working...
      X